Will Donald Trump Be Impeached? Is it even possible?

If the Democrat Party gets a majority in the House in November, sure.

In fact, impeachment of various officials and investigations, will be all that the House of Representatives will be able to do under the Democrat Party in 2019-2020, if the D's take it.

They can impeach, but the senate has to remove him. Ask Slick Willie how it works.

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

Is it possile impeach by congress and remove from his office?

If the democrats win the House, they will impeach Trump. They will also then try to impeach Pence and Kavanaugh....there is no doubt about that.

It's the most important question in my life, Because If Donald Trump impeach by congress and remove from office, The iran Islamic government will survive.
It means Everything we people suffered from the sanctions will have been for nothing. Everything we lost will have been for nothing.

The House could definitely impeach him, but I can’t see the Senate removing him from office, so impeached -yes, removed from office- no

The democrats in the Senate will use any impeachment to convince Never Trump republicans and squish republicans to refuse to confirm any appointees nominated by Trump....that is a major problem. And the Never Trump Republicans would likely help the Senate democrats remove Trump from office.

Based on things accomplished and fulfilling campaign promises, Donald Trump is the most successful President in at least the past 100 years.

How do you think the American public would react if Maxine Waters gets her way?

You have never seen the level of civil unrest that would cause. And don't forget Trump Supporters are the ones who have all the guns.

Campaign promises fulfilled? Where’s the wall, and why do we still have BOcare?

The House could definitely impeach him, but I can’t see the Senate removing him from office, so impeached -yes, removed from office- no

The democrats in the Senate will use any impeachment to convince Never Trump republicans and squish republicans to refuse to confirm any appointees nominated by Trump....that is a major problem. And the Never Trump Republicans would likely help the Senate democrats remove Trump from office.

Nah. Repubs aren’t going remove an repub president unless there is a clear an obvious malfeasance ala Nixon.

No.

He has to do something quite severe and egregious to convince two thirds of both houses of our congress to impeach him.

Being a Twitter bully is not one of them. You had better hope that Trump doesn't. I think he fully intends to collapse Iran's government economically.

If you oppose that regime, keep up the good fight.

I disagree. Those who continue to ignore Trump’s erratic and unstable behavior, either because they’re holding their nose and swallowing his bs out of party loyalty, or because they don’t recognize his instability, are part of the problem.

Please list this “erratic and unstable behavior.” And claims from an anonymous source don’t count.
It’s from Wikipedia, and being a new member, I can’t yet post links. So, google it I guess :dunno:

And I don’t need to list any unstable behavior as I’m not the one voting to impeach. But feel free to judge for yourself from his tweets and wild accusations and daily lies.

You’re welcome.

Why can't you post links? Are you too stupid to cut and paste? If so, go away!
Are you too stupid to see that I DID cut/paste in the quote? Do you not understand what a link is? And why I can’t post links is beyond my pay grade. I’m a new member. I suppose admin wants new members to establish themselves a little before allowing links so that bots can’t spam the board. Idk. Go ask them about it.

Quotes are made by clicking the reply button.

How about that you are just too stupid to figure it out how to do links?

The simplest explanation is usually true.

You even fucked that up! That page comes up as an error.

No.

He has to do something quite severe and egregious to convince two thirds of both houses of our congress to impeach him.

Being a Twitter bully is not one of them. You had better hope that Trump doesn't. I think he fully intends to collapse Iran's government economically.

If you oppose that regime, keep up the good fight.

That is incorrect. In the House it is a simple majority to impeach and in the Senate it is 2/3 to remove from office..

Of course he can be impeached. It will really be up to Republicans if he is impeached. Let's wait and see what the Mueller investigation turns up first shall we?

How is it up to the Republicans if the Democrats regain control of the House? The Republicans would be powerless to stop them?

I don't think you understand the topic.

I don't think you understand the impeachment process...

Oh, STFU! I taught the topic for the better part of my 21 years as a social studies teacher. Show me where I have posted anything incorrectly, dumbass!

Anything is possible.

However, democrats don't impeach. At least not today's democrats.

They didn't impeach the bush boy even though he tortured people, violated international agreements and the constitution.

Personally, I don't want him impeached. He should be but I don't want pence to pardon him. Or anyone to pardon him. I want him to face justice for all his crimes.

My choice is the voice of the people. After all that's what our nation is supposed to be about. By the people. For the people.

I would rather see checks and balances on trump then him be voted out in 2020.

Who knows? Republicans have become the party of theft and corruption. They know Trump didn't pay his workers. They know he is making money off being president. They know he works with Russia. They know he has damaged this country here and relationships with our former allies overseas.
They don't care. Many Republicans will support Putin OVER the United States. That much is clear.

Anything is possible.

However, democrats don't impeach. At least not today's democrats.

They didn't impeach the bush boy even though he tortured people, violated international agreements and the constitution.

Personally, I don't want him impeached. He should be but I don't want pence to pardon him. Or anyone to pardon him. I want him to face justice for all his crimes.

My choice is the voice of the people. After all that's what our nation is supposed to be about. By the people. For the people.

I would rather see checks and balances on trump then him be voted out in 2020.

How did Bush jr violate the construction??

What will happen if the president remove from his office?
There will be another election or the current vice president should be president till the end of the term?

Of course he can be impeached. It will really be up to Republicans if he is impeached. Let's wait and see what the Mueller investigation turns up first shall we?

How is it up to the Republicans if the Democrats regain control of the House? The Republicans would be powerless to stop them?

I don't think you understand the topic.

I don't think you understand the impeachment process...

Oh, STFU! I taught the topic for the better part of my 21 years as a social studies teacher. Show me where I have posted anything incorrectly, dumbass!

Then you do understand that impeachment will have to fall to Republicans, just as I stated since impeachment requires a super majority.

Are you claiming Trump will destroy Iran? How?

Trump's Tariffs are causing people to suffer.

Trump has caused you to lose things?

So you think that will change?

We need to get rid of the not too bright Trump because he totally kills this country.

We can start by not voting Republican. They hsave proven to be cowards as they sit silently by & watch Trump make us less of a country.

Are you claiming Trump will destroy Iran? How?

Trump's Tariffs are causing people to suffer.

Trump has caused you to lose things?

So you think that will change?

We need to get rid of the not too bright Trump because he totally kills this country.

We can start by not voting Republican. They hsave proven to be cowards as they sit silently by & watch Trump make us less of a country.
Fears Rise, Diapers Vanish as Iran Currency Hits New Low
Fears Rise, Diapers Vanish as Iran Currency Hits New Low
A4801DFB-2857-4358-9669-827A26F5749C_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Hi Dani. How are you?
You’ve been AWOL for a long time.
Are you OK?
Thank you so much, how are you yourself?
I was in the middle of things. I also lost my job recently, for trump sanctions :206:. I'm spending my monies that i saved in the past now.:206:.
im dead now :04:

Forum List

Back