Will Dirty Harry ( not reid either ) make Mitts day

Ehooooooooooooooo hoo you might be right!

Drudge has a headline up the Eastwood is riding into Tampa as we type to each other.

Check it out.

A well-placed Republican source tells Townhall that Oscar-winning director and actor Clint Eastwood will travel to Tampa, Florida to attend Mitt Romney's nominating convention this week. As the news media scrambles to identify the so-called "mystery speaker" scheduled to address GOP delegates on Thursday evening, some have speculated that the iconic Hollywood figure could fit the bill.

Our source -- who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- could not confirm if Eastwood is, in fact, the intriguing "to-be-announced" speaker, but stated unequivocally that the Dirty Harry star will arrive in Florida late on Wednesday or early on Thursday, and will return to southern California on Friday. Eastwood endorsed Romney earlier this month and backed Sen. John McCain's presidential bid in 2008.

clint-eastwood.jpg

Exclusive: Clint Eastwood Headed to Tampa for RNC - Guy Benson

Will Clint Eastwood Make GOP's Day? - Yahoo! News

There is a mystery guest supposed to announce Mitt tonight.. They are saying Clint might be one of them.. I am so happy we have Clint East wood on our side , THE ROCK, and Chuck Norris . Well the left has Michael Moore, Rose Ann Barr , and Chris Matthews lol

I'm just thrilled with this convention. Everyone is stoked. The speeches have been amazing. I have 3 radios on the go up here to be able to get the Flag out of Fargo, WLS out of Chicago and then the third one I can move the dial around in case I lose either of the other stations.

I'm freaking jaked!

There is a mystery guest supposed to announce Mitt tonight.. They are saying Clint might be one of them.. I am so happy we have Clint East wood on our side , THE ROCK, and Chuck Norris . Well the left has Michael Moore, Rose Ann Barr , and Chris Matthews lol

and most every other person of note... but why not pick the ones you dislike.

oh right.. you dislike everyone on the left. i forgot.

So wait I don't get it.

Every day is different on how you idiots view celebrities. "WHO CARES WHAT CELEBRITIES THINK" one day, and then "I am so happy we have Clint East wood on our side" the next.

Fucking have some consistency.

It would be interesting if it is Eastwood after he made that "halftime in America" commercial, where he talked about the people in Detroit fighting back. A lot of people saw it as support for Obama and the auto bailout. Romney would have rather seen the Detroit automakers go bankrupt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFAiqxm1FDA]Chrysler Superbowl Commercial | Clint Eastwood: Its Halftime in America - YouTube[/ame]

Eastwood isn't just a celebrity. He was a highly successful politician in his own right and has been a public servant in appointed positions.

It would be interesting if it is Eastwood after he made that "halftime in America" commercial, where he talked about the people in Detroit fighting back. A lot of people saw it as support for Obama and the auto bailout. Romney would have rather seen the Detroit automakers go bankrupt.

Chrysler Superbowl Commercial | Clint Eastwood: Its Halftime in America - YouTube

What part of "Eastwood endorses Romney" didn't you get?

He never was supporting Obama. Direct quote here.

In February, Eastwood told Fox News that he wasn't supporting any politician at that time. Some saw the halftime in America ad he made for the Super Bowl as a nod toward President Barack Obama.

Eastwood responded then by saying he was not "politically affiliated" with the president.
:eusa_whistle:

Clint Eastwood endorses Mitt Romney in presidential race | World news | guardian.co.uk

Great guy, ditched his wife for a 30 years younger plastic "playmate", ended up in court with her, then married another female young enough to be his daughter. Norris is also a dirtbag, KEEP 'EM. Who is the 'the Rock'? Yet another lowlife CONs swoon over? It is appropriate for a party that is proud to have had a President & VP with SIX criminal convictions.*

*Actually, I think Romney is a decent human being, it is sad he chose slime like Ryan to run with him.

Amazing what a difference 6 months makes:

Clint sold out to the enemy for huge piles of cash. I'll never go to another Eastwood movie.

I was just about to post this same thing! The ad is about chrysler, Detroit is it's home....what's the deal with filming it in other states??? I love Eastwood, and i can't believe he did this, it's really disappointing!

Never considered Clint's opinion before, and dont plan to now.... shut up and preform Josie Wells

Eastwood isn't just a celebrity. He was a highly successful politician in his own right and has been a public servant in appointed positions.
Eastwood was elected to be Mayor of Carmel, California ... population 3,722.

He's been far more than a one term mayor. Eastwood has worked both sides of the aisle as a public servant serving his state.

As a politician, Eastwood has made successful forays into both local and state government. In April 1986 he was elected mayor for one term in his home town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California – a small, wealthy town and artist community on the Monterey Peninsula. During his term he tended towards supporting small business interests and advocating environmental protection.

In 2001 Eastwood was appointed to the California State Park and Recreation Commission by Governor Davis, then reappointed in 2004 by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

As the vice chairman of the commission, in 2005 along with chairman Bobby Shriver, he led the movement opposed to a six-lane 16-mile (26 km) extension of California State Route 241, a toll road that would cut through San Onofre State Beach. Eastwood and Shriver supported a 2006 lawsuit to block the toll road and urged the California Coastal Commission to reject the project, which it duly did in February 2008.

In March 2008 Eastwood and Shriver's non-reappointment to the commission on the expiry of their terms prompted the Natural Resources Defense Council (NDRC) to request a legislative investigation into the decision.

Governor Schwarzenegger appointed Eastwood to the California Film Commission in April 2004. He has also acted as a spokesman for Take Pride in America, an agency of the United States Department of the Interior which advocates taking responsibility for natural, cultural, and historic resources.

Clint Eastwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mark Foley or Tom DeLay would be better choices; let true conservatives take the spotlight.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amazing what a difference 6 months makes:

Clint sold out to the enemy for huge piles of cash. I'll never go to another Eastwood movie.

I was just about to post this same thing! The ad is about chrysler, Detroit is it's home....what's the deal with filming it in other states??? I love Eastwood, and i can't believe he did this, it's really disappointing!

Never considered Clint's opinion before, and dont plan to now.... shut up and preform Josie Wells

Perfect! After eight years of drunks, the GOP brings in a confirmed, continual adulterer! Will the slut bring his CURRENT wife, or a truck stop pickup? I hope he tests negative for STDs before he touches the microphone.:lol::lol::lol:

"He has fathered at least seven children by five women and been described as a "serial womanizer."[1][2][3] According to biographers Marc Eliot and Patrick McGilligan, Eastwood had affairs with actresses Catherine Deneuve,[4][5] Jill Banner,[6] Jamie Rose,[7] Inger Stevens,[8] Jo Ann Harris,[9] Jean Seberg,[10] script analyst Megan Rose,[9][11] James Brolin's former wife Jane,[12] columnist Bridget Byrne, [13] and swimming champion Anita Lhoest.[4] Biographer and friend Paul Lippman have indicated that Eastwood was particularly sexually promiscuous in the 1970s. He purchased the Hog's Breath Inn in Carmel in the early 1970s, and he used his apartment nearby to meet young ladies for "nooners" and "five in the afternooners." [14] According to Lippman, "Eastwood seemed to get a bang out of this kinkier side to himself and rarely concealed it, often gloated about it."[14]
Eastwood married Maggie Johnson on December 19, 1953, six months after they met on a blind date.[15] However, their matrimony would not prove altogether smooth, with Eastwood later acknowledging that he had married at too young of an age (twenty-three). A decade later, while separated from Johnson, Eastwood had an affair with dancer Roxanne Tunis (who was also married yet separated), inadvertently fathering his first child, Kimber Tunis (born June 17, 1964); he did not publicly acknowledge her until 1996.[16] After a reconciliation, he had two children with Johnson: Kyle Eastwood (born May 19, 1968) and Alison Eastwood (born May 22, 1972). Eastwood filed for divorce in 1979 after another long separation, but the $25 million divorce settlement was not finalized until May 1984.[17][18]
Eastwood entered a relationship with actress Sondra Locke in 1975. They lived together for fourteen years, despite the fact that Locke remained married (in name only) to her gay husband, Gordon Anderson.[19][20] Locke had two abortions and a tubal ligation within the first four years of the relationship.[21][22] The couple co-starred in six films together: The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Gauntlet, Every Which Way but Loose, Bronco Billy, Any Which Way You Can, and Sudden Impact. On April 10, 1989, while Locke was directing the film Impulse, Eastwood changed the locks on their Bel Air home, had many of her possessions removed and placed in storage.[23] Locke filed a palimony suit against Eastwood, then sued him a second time for fraud, regarding a phony directing contract he set up for her in settlement of the first lawsuit.[24] Eastwood and Locke finally resolved the dispute with a non-public settlement in 1999.[25] Her autobiography, The Good, the Bad, and the Very Ugly, includes a harrowing account of Eastwood's treatment of her during the events surrounding their separation.[26]
During the last four years of his cohabitation with Locke, Eastwood had an intermittent, hidden affair with flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves. According to biographers, the two met at a pub in Carmel, and conceived a son, Scott Reeves (born March 21, 1986), at the premiere of Pale Rider.[27] They also had a daughter, Kathryn Reeves (born February 2, 1988).[18] The birth certificates for both children stated "Father declined."[28][29] Although they were mentioned in exposé articles as early as 1995, Eastwood did not present his and Reeves' children to the public until 2002.[30] Kathryn served as Miss Golden Globe at the 2005 ceremony where she presented Eastwood with an award for Million Dollar Baby.[31]
In 1990, Eastwood began living with actress Frances Fisher, whom he had met on the set of Pink Cadillac (1989).[32] They co-starred in Unforgiven, and had a daughter, Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (born August 7, 1993).[33] The couple ended their relationship in early 1995,[34] but remain friends and later acted together in True Crime.

Eastwood with wife Dina in 2007
Eastwood subsequently began dating Dina Ruiz, a television news anchor 35 years his junior, whom he had first met when she interviewed him in 1993.[33] They married on March 31, 1996, when Eastwood surprised her with a private ceremony at a home on the Shadow Creek Golf Course in Las Vegas.[35] After their wedding, Dina commented "The fact that I am only the second woman he has married really touches me."[36] The couple has one daughter, Morgan Eastwood (born December 12, 1996).[37]"

Forum List

Back