Will Dem's Seriously Bitch That Perry Talks Like Bush?Therefore He's Not Qualified ??

RunPerryRun

Aug 4, 2011
:eusa_drool:

Oh, it's already started. I already saw some liberal buttwipe complain about Perry on FOX news right after he announced his presidential bid. Perry Bla Bla Bla,etc,and then,well he also sounds too much like George Bush. You Know, Clinton had a southern accent too. Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter both had traditional southern accents,but in 1992, No One On The Left Complained!
Here it comes,for the next month or two,the media will only compare Perry to Bush being they wont focus on his successful Texas job growth. Right?:eek
I will take a dollar for every time those turds on MSNBC mention that Perry sounds too much like Bush. Have they taken notice that Obama sounds alot like that Anti-White Reverend he listened to for 20 years?

Him sounding like bush is just ONE of his many many problems. This guy is a joke. He really is. Bush is way way smarter than this moron and that says it all.

Oh, it's already started. I already saw some liberal buttwipe complain about Perry on FOX news right after he announced his presidential bid. Perry Bla Bla Bla,etc,and then,well he also sounds too much like George Bush. You Know, Clinton had a southern accent too. Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter both had traditional southern accents,but in 1992, No One On The Left Complained!
Here it comes,for the next month or two,the media will only compare Perry to Bush being they wont focus on his successful Texas job growth. Right?:eek
I will take a dollar for every time those turds on MSNBC mention that Perry sounds too much like Bush. Have they taken notice that Obama sounds alot like that Anti-White Reverend he listened to for 20 years?

The dems will bitch about anything, and everything, especially in the coming months. That one bitching point will be one of many.

well at least rick perry knows that we have 50 states and also knows that a fallen hero means a hero who has died. and yet obama sees dead people. maybe he needs glasses?

Will Dem's Seriously Bitch That Perry Talks Like Bush?Therefore He's Not Qualified ??

No,

They’ll argue he’s not qualified because he advocates a failed fiscal philosophy that brought about a near economic collapse, lacks understanding of current, settled Constitutional case law with regard to the First Amendment, the right to privacy, and the fallacy of ‘states’ rights,’ and his nonsensical, inane position that the ‘states should decide’ as to the issue of Social Security ‘reform.'

oh,and dont forget. Rick Perry Wanted To Sucede from DC? Oh, thats such an atrosity!! he's so anti-liberal goverment. That excuse wont work being we live in an ANTI-GOVERMENT SOCIETY!! it's actually a plus...hey Obama was anti-goverment/anti-DC dickhead, yet no one on the left complained.

He thinks like Bush and loves Bush (per his own statement) and that is what makes him sucky.

Obama does not sound like bush but acts like him and that is what makes Obama sucky.

Last edited:

This is just another example of the DEPTH, or lack thereof, of the leftist mentality.

To the leftists, it's always the same elementary school nonsense that they use to criticize their opponents..............."He/she has a funny accent". "He/she dresses weird". "He/she didn't get good enough grades in school". "He/she lives in the wrong state". "He/she looks angry all the time". "He/she didn't serve in the military". "He/she served in the military, but never got shot at". "He/she may be a black person, but since he/she isn't one of us, he/she is an Uncle Tom or an Oreo". Blah, blah, blah.

obama is running bushes 3rd term. nough said.

Obama sees dead people and navy corpse men on a regular basis,therefore he is not qualified to run in any of the 58 states! 58 right? I lost track.

This is just another example of the DEPTH, or lack thereof, of the leftist mentality.

To the leftists, it's always the same elementary school nonsense that they use to criticize their opponents..............."He/she has a funny accent". "He/she dresses weird". "He/she didn't get good enough grades in school". "He/she lives in the wrong state". "He/she looks angry all the time". "He/she didn't serve in the military". "He/she served in the military, but never got shot at". "He/she may be a black person, but since he/she isn't one of us, he/she is an Uncle Tom or an Oreo". Blah, blah, blah.

Oh,I just can't wait for the upcoming 300 excuses why Perry is not qualified/too dumb to be president,,examples: he has a southern accent! he's too big,his wife isn't very attractive,he hates washington DC, his kids are justin beaver fans. You can be assured those blockheads at PMSNBC have a "Find Dirt On Perry" Czar! already working on it.

Him sounding like bush is just ONE of his many many problems. This guy is a joke. He really is. Bush is way way smarter than this moron and that says it all.

a joke? then what is Obama? Jesus? God? Justin Beber?
At this point, it's an anyone but Obama race!

Forum List

Back