Will democrats led by Pelosi break the house rules on ethics just to "get Newt"?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Newt Gingrich Blasts Pelosi On Ethics Findings | ThirdAge

Newt Gingrich went on the defensive Monday after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi threatened to reveal documents of an ethics investigation, the Los Angeles Times reported.

During a conference with billionaire developer and reality TV star Donald Trump, the Republican presidential candidate and former House speaker blasted Pelosi for threatening to reveal information.

“That’s a fundamental violation of the rules of the House and I would hope that members would immediately file charges against her the second she does it,” he said as quoted by the Los Angeles Times. “I want to thank Speaker Pelosi for what I regard as an early Christmas gift…I regard it as a useful education for the American people to see what a tainted political ethics operation Pelosi was engaged in.”

He added, according to CBS, that the investigation into his dealings were “capriciously political.”

Earlier today, Pelosi hinted to Talking Points Memo that she looked through a “thousand pages” of information related to a House investigation of Gingrich for tax and ethics violation—a panel that she was a member.

“One of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich,” Pelosi told Talking Points Memo on Monday as quoted by the Los Angeles Times. “When the time is right. … I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ah..so..the congress can essentially crawl up the asses of Democratic Presidents, like Obama and Clinton, in their quest to bring those guys down..but if it's done to a Republican? Hooboy..that's wrong.

:lol:

Ah..so..the congress can essentially crawl up the asses of Democratic Presidents, like Obama and Clinton, in their quest to bring those guys down..but if it's done to a Republican? Hooboy..that's wrong.

Do you like the way she ended deficit spending?

Do promotions to keep people from talking make you sleep well at night?

• Banned

Rules are rules right?

Or not so much?

Newt Gingrich Blasts Pelosi On Ethics Findings | ThirdAge

Newt Gingrich went on the defensive Monday after House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi threatened to reveal documents of an ethics investigation, the Los Angeles Times reported.

During a conference with billionaire developer and reality TV star Donald Trump, the Republican presidential candidate and former House speaker blasted Pelosi for threatening to reveal information.

“That’s a fundamental violation of the rules of the House and I would hope that members would immediately file charges against her the second she does it,” he said as quoted by the Los Angeles Times. “I want to thank Speaker Pelosi for what I regard as an early Christmas gift…I regard it as a useful education for the American people to see what a tainted political ethics operation Pelosi was engaged in.”

He added, according to CBS, that the investigation into his dealings were “capriciously political.”

Earlier today, Pelosi hinted to Talking Points Memo that she looked through a “thousand pages” of information related to a House investigation of Gingrich for tax and ethics violation—a panel that she was a member.

“One of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich,” Pelosi told Talking Points Memo on Monday as quoted by the Los Angeles Times. “When the time is right. … I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff."
I find it hard to believe anything the fake faced pelosi has to say. But ypical of dimwits they will break the rules if it is politically expedient for them.

the country had to dump the independent council because of republican abuse of the oversite.

How very sad that they seem to polticize anything and everything while they have control.

Pelosi was on the panel and knows where all the bones are in the Newt crimes.

It blows me away that Newt claims telling his crimes publicly is a crime.

The information is in the public record and Nancy Knows right where the juicy spots are.

No one even has to scour the decades old info to place it right out on the clothes line for all to see.

Poor newt, you dont want anyone to see your underwear stains then dont shit your pants.

I believe that many of us are eagerly waiting for the show down of the reputations of Newt and Pelosi. How many of Pelosi in flamed hours of speeches are on the web? Her divisive tactics and lying to investigators? Her partisan politics and bill writing from her office even without other Democrats on board? Her ethic violations that will become public in favor of family and friends.
Popping the popcorn already. Newt couldn't find a more unpleasant critic.

• Thanks
Pelosi pointed to the public records on Newt's ethics violations.

She doesn't NEED to use private info to show Newt's an ethically challenged scumbag. I wonder...what will his response be when someone brings up his first wife? Accuse THEM of serving their wives with divorce papers while she undergoes cancer treatment?

Newt is scum and that CONZ haven't dumped him yet shows how pathetic they have become.

She doesn't NEED to use private info to show Newt's an ethically challenged scumbag. I wonder...what will his response be when someone brings up his first wife? Accuse THEM of serving their wives with divorce papers while she undergoes cancer treatment?

Newt is scum and that CONZ haven't dumped him yet shows how pathetic they have become.

He will just throws fast and furious back in her face. The left has zero cred dealing with any type of ethics.

Telling the public what Newt was found guilty of is fine TM.

Releasing unfounded and unsupported thoughts of criminal activity is bullshit. Let's stay on the facts and avoid falling in the rabbit hole for once.

You would think people would want to know what they were voting for. The same people have looney transvestites chasing down Obama's kindergarten records but they are seemingly disinterested in ethics violations by a man running to be their presidential nominee, lord help us.

Newt should go on the offensive and list what Pelosi has done. Make it a real dog fight.

Rules are rules right?

Or not so much?

Yeah..and they should be respected by both sides. They shouldn't be abused either. Fill in Darryl Issa..would ya?

You would think people would want to know what they were voting for. The same people have looney transvestites chasing down Obama's kindergarten records but they are seemingly disinterested in ethics violations by a man running to be their presidential nominee, lord help us.

LOL The phoney outrage is so yesterday.

Let me know when newt is responsible for killing americans like many democrats are.

Why dont you go tell the murdered mans wife it was for a greater cause in eliminating the second.

asswipe.

For the last fucking time .....

Setting the Record Straight by Jackie Gingrich Cushman on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

• Thanks

Forum List

Back