Will Democrats ever learn to fight back?

The real question is:
Will Canada ever remove those "backup lights" from their tanks?

well the USA needed Tail lights to follow us into Afghanistan where OBL actually was......poor Dubya wasn't much of a geographer.

The real question is:

well the USA needed Tail lights to follow us into Afghanistan where OBL actually was......poor Dubya wasn't much of a geographer.

Speaking of geography, it would seem that you need to take a course in it.
This is the UNITED STATES, not Canada. We could care less what you neofrenchie lil' canadian wussies think. You might try and find a board that is relevent to that shithole you live in. Like I said, your opinions about this great country mean absolutely nothing to us. But your lame ass, useless posts are fun to laugh at.

Last edited:
Oh shucks. The bullies are upset that the people are standing up to them and dont respect them.

Oh but there so nice. Beating up those people protesting is such a nice thing to do. Destroying people because you cant argue policies is so damn nice of you. Lying about others is so damn nice.

If this is you guys being nice. I never want to see what you are like mean because you are literally going to start sending people to gas chambers and think you are doing the right thing doing it. You guys are freakin nuts.

The real question is:

This is the UNITED STATES, not Canada. We could care less what you neofrenchie lil' canadian wussies think. You might try and find a board that is relevent to that shithole you live in. Like I said, your opinions about this great country mean absolutely nothing to us. But your lame ass, useless posts are fun to laugh at.

He's French Canadian??!!
That explains everything.........

He's French Canadian??!!
Yep, he's just your typical, everyday toothless canadian (Canadian government dental care ya' know?) dipshit, nothing more!

They are fighting back, by not having townhall meeting, hiding like little girls afraid to hear what their constituants want!!! bringing in union thugs to bully and silence constituants, Name calling protestors. What a bunch of girlie girls (PUSSYS)!!!! My congressman Dan Lipinski DEM, IL rufuses to hold townhall meetings what a puss!!! The voters will remember these actions by the Dems!!!! Can't wait for 2010 election!!!! Will will remember and these bums will pay with their seats!!!!

Poor Wicked Jagoff, I'm surprised you know where Canada is located... but let me give you a hint where the French part of our country is - it's East....and I live in the West. sorry, no cigar for you.

He's French Canadian??!!
Yep, he's just your typical, everyday toothless canadian (Canadian government dental care ya' know?) dipshit, nothing more!

looks like you have a blow job partner....have fun together.

hc-radio-no-idea.jpg

You do realize that in order to be funny there has to be an element of truth.

For example, to make that funny, the right would have to be spreading misinformation. Or have a lack of knowledge of where its coming from (IE the left).

You would also need the Republican party to control talk radio. They don't.

I suppose this is just another example of you guys playing nice. With nice guys like you, who needs the terrorists?

This is typical liberal spin and bullshit.

Libs have been on the attack since the 2000 election. You now have the Senate, Congress, POTUS and the media and still you pussies can't stop whining.

My God you're embarrASSing.

it is sad...they should be hiring bloggers like you to spew lies and hate.

Perhaps? But if you were honest, you'd be more concerned about big pharma going with the party in power, for their own interests:

Jilted Republicans Strike Back at Drug Makers - Prescriptions Blog - NYTimes.com

AUGUST 17, 2009, 10:08 PM
Jilted Republicans Strike Back at Drug Makers

By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK
AP Represenative John Boehner of Ohio, the House Republican leader.
WASHINGTON — Jilted Republicans, for years the champions of drug makers as they fought off Democratic health care initiatives, are striking back at their erstwhile allies for cutting a deal with the Obama administration and backing its proposed reforms.

The agreement with the administration was announced, in vague terms, in June: The White House agreed to limit the drug makers’ contribution to the cost of the overhaul to $80 billion over 10 years in exchange for the industry’s political support. The industry eventually committed to spend as much as $150 million on advertising in support of the proposals — a major salvo in the political battle heating up this fall.

Now, as the details have become clear, House Democratic lawmakers and some Senate Democrats have said they reject the bargain, vowing to extract more from the drug makers. And the Republicans are seizing on the intra-Democratic dissension to call it a “deal gone sour” and urge the drug makers to remember their old GOP friends.

Late Monday, Representative John Boehner of Ohio, the House Republican leader, released an open letter to the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America’s top lobbyist, former Republican Representative Billy Tauzin of Louisiana, charging that he was succumbing to “a bully” who would ultimately demand far greater costs not only of the drug makers but of taxpayers as well.
“When a bully asks for your lunch money, you may have no choice but to fork it over,” he wrote.

“But cutting a deal with the bully is a different story, particularly if the ‘deal’ means helping him steal others’ money as the price of protecting your own,” the letter continued...

If you, (collective) are not a fool, you will look into what is going on here.

You do realize that in order to be funny there has to be an element of truth.

For example, to make that funny, the right would have to be spreading misinformation. Or have a lack of knowledge of where its coming from (IE the left).

You would also need the Republican party to control talk radio. They don't.

I suppose this is just another example of you guys playing nice. With nice guys like you, who needs the terrorists?

1. so you are saying there is no such thing as right-wing radio?

2. you are also saying that no misinformation is being spread by far-right radio or by members of the Republican party at all?

3. I am not saying the Republican party does control all of talk radio.

4. .Voicing my opinion makes me a terrorist?

5. I don't know what you find funny and I really don't care.

msg#78 -"Perhaps? But if you were honest, you'd be more concerned about big pharma going with the party in power, for their own interests:"

Am I surprised that big pharma is going with the party in power, for their own interests? - absolutley not! and don't act like the Republicans who after the last 8 years of doing nothing about reform and accepting money from big pharma is out to help the average American - they're playing politics and pointing they're fingers at the Democrats for dealing with the same people they have been in bed with.

msg#78 -"Perhaps? But if you were honest, you'd be more concerned about big pharma going with the party in power, for their own interests:"

Am I surprised that big pharma is going with the party in power, for their own interests? - absolutley not! and don't act like the Republicans who after the last 8 years of doing nothing about reform and accepting money from big pharma is out to help the average American - they're playing politics and pointing they're fingers at the Democrats for dealing with the same people they have been in bed with.

Your message was #75. There is no #78. :doubt:

your message #72......

and if you were honest, you'd be just as concerned about special interests as you would be under another party or point of view. But you're not. On the other hand, you'd have little trouble finding many posts by myself criticizing Bush on war, spending, etc. Little trouble finding criticism regarding McCain and Palin.

Quotes

"Why is the public option dying now? It's dying because of a lack of political ambition. The Democrats are too scared of their own shadow to use the majority the American people elected them to in November to actually pass something they said they favored."
-- Rachel Maddow, Link

your message #72......

and if you were honest, you'd be just as concerned about special interests as you would be under another party or point of view. But you're not. On the other hand, you'd have little trouble finding many posts by myself criticizing Bush on war, spending, etc. Little trouble finding criticism regarding McCain and Palin.

so I am being dishonest by pointing out that Democrats are on the lobby payroll like in message#4 of this thread?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back