Will Democrats be 'Party of No' or 'Party of Yes?'...

Run from truth, as always, pussy.

McDonalds Fry-Cook by Day,Political Pundit by night. Man,just Hop on your little bicycle and get to that fryolator. Fries need a cookin. People is hungry. I like mine crispy. Now get on that little boy. Ya hear? :)

Last edited:
Democrats need only be the party of we-still-have-the-Senate-and-the-presidency,

which means the GOP will continue to be the party of 'No'.

McDonalds Fry-Cook by Day,Political Genius by night. Man,just Hop on your little bicycle and get to that fryolator. Fries need a cookin. People is hungry. I like mine crispy. Now get on that little boy. Ya hear? :)

Yea, I don't work at mcdonalds but when has douchepacalypse ever told the truth?

I will black out personal info, write you a note ON my pay stub, scan it, p-m it to you.....

you do the same....go ahead and black out personal info....

if you make more than me, you may have the amount on said pay stub, and also feel free to call me a fry cook.

if you don't have the balls, then you don't have the balls, and we can all see and judge for ourselves.

Democrats need only be the party of we-still-have-the-Senate-and-the-presidency,

Sorry but everything flows through the House. The Republicans run the show there now. The only way they can be stopped is if the Democrats are the 'Party of No.' The Republicans will propose Legislation and then we'll see what the Democrat responses will be. They don't have to be the 'Party of No.' They can go the other way. We'll see. Stay tuned.

McDonalds Fry-Cook by Day,Political Genius by night. Man,just Hop on your little bicycle and get to that fryolator. Fries need a cookin. People is hungry. I like mine crispy. Now get on that little boy. Ya hear? :)

Yea, I don't work at mcdonalds but when has douchepacalypse ever told the truth?

I will black out personal info, write you a note ON my pay stub, scan it, p-m it to you.....

you do the same....go ahead and black out personal info....

if you make more than me, you may have the amount on said pay stub, and also feel free to call me a fry cook.

if you don't have the balls, then you don't have the balls, and we can all see and judge for ourselves.

lol! Man,yer Manager's probably pissed. How many times you gonna be late? What's a matta,yer little bicycle got a flat? Just hitch a ride with yer Mommy or Daddy. Now hurry up and you might just make it for the Dinner Rush. Get off the Internets and get to your fryolator ok? Have a good night. See Ya. :)

Sorry but everything flows through the House. The Republicans run the show there now. The only way they can be stopped is if the Democrats are the 'Party of No.' The Republicans will propose Legislation and then we'll see what the Democrat responses will be. They don't have to be the 'Party of No.' They can go the other way. We'll see. Stay tuned.

So you're effectively admitting that the GOP WAS the party of NO for the last 4 years.

G.T. on Pay Day at Micky D's...

17-dollars.jpg

If the Democrats are the party of 'payback is a motherfucker you obstructionist tits' I for one think that will be just fine.

So it's 'Party of No' for you too. Man,you Dems really are incredibly dishonest & hypocritical. I think the People will see this though. It will likely backfire on the Democrats.

Looks like it will be the 'Party of No' for the Democrats. Voting against the reading of our Constitution? Yikes!

Yea you can't be the 'Party of Yes' if you're saying No all the time. The Democrats are already saying No to everything. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Yea we sure did hear an awful lot about that 'Party of No' stuff from the Democrats these last four years huh? So now that the Republicans have regained some power,will the Democrats be that 'Party of No' or a 'Party of Yes?' They relentlessly attacked the Republicans for opposing their policies so it would only seem right for them to just say Yes and help the Republicans out. If you're not the "Party of Yes' then you're the 'Party of No.' It really is that simple. So i look forward to seeing which way the Democrats go in these coming years. It should be very interesting. Stay tuned.

Without question they should become the party of HELL NO.

Return republican favors.

Every poll shows that America wants things to get done by a large margin, that means compromise. "We the People" want the end of either party being the Party of NO!
So NO! to the GOP main's objective in making Obama a one term President and getting nothing done. And NO to the Dems saying No because the GOP did it.
It's time for grown-ups in Washington to do their job for the people instead of playing non-productive partisan politics.
There are countries out there that think America is in it's decline and many site our do-nothing environment in Washington. I think they are right.

Well all their carping about Republicans being the party of no got them was 63 fewer of them in the House, the gap closed in the Senate, a bunch of governors, and 600+ fewer in state legislatures as a result of the voters favoring the party of no. So going forward now if Dims want to be the party of no it puts them squarely at odds with the voters, and in only two short years the House folks have to face them again and, I think, 23 Dim Senate seats will be up for grabs too.

I would think political self-preservation would kick in this go-round rather than walking Barry's plank for two more years but, hey, they're Dimocrats.

I really do hope the Democrats live up to their own preaching. Being the 'Party of No' will likely backfire on them this time around anyway. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.

fully expect the Democrats to be the 'Party of Yes' and help the Republicans out. After all,no one wants to be the 'Party of No' right?

You want them to HELP the Republicans to finish dismantling this country bit by bit and handing what is left out to corporations and the top 2%? Well, those are the only voices that get heard anymore anyway, I guess. Doesn't surprise me that you guys would champion the dream of Murka becoming a third world shithole even faster than it is...

Forum List

Back