Will DC wreck the economy again?

Europe had hammered out an against-the-odds agreement to save Greece and bolster its bailout fund.
Bullshit! The Bankers want to drown Greece in Derivatives Debt but the Grecians are fighting back.
Then it all went wrong. It went wrong because of politicians. It went wrong because of democracy.
Right. It's not because our elected officials and the Bankers that own them are gang raping us, it's our right to vote that did it. It's our fault. It's always the victims fault isn't it? Well let's just get rid of the Constitution, give all the power to Bankers and they'll solve everything. Idiot.
And it's about to go wrong again if the bipartisan "supercommittee" in Congress fails to agree on at least $1.2 trillion in budget savings over the next 10 years through tax hikes and cuts to popular programs like Medicare and defense spending.
If you had ever actually read the Constitution you'd know that the "Super Committee" is unconstitutional and the 12 members on it are committing treason. That includes the President who sits at the head of it.

1.2 Trillion in cuts over 10 years equals 120 Billion a year which in terms of our current budget is nothing. Also, budgets are done every year so it's a guarantee that the "cuts" will never go into effect. Wake up.
The committee's deadline is Nov. 23 -- a week from now. And hopes are not running high.
That was the plan all along. Make it appear as though they're doing something then run the clock out. The automatic cuts kick in and they have denyability.
It's worth remembering that the economy looked ready to rev up in late June and early July, before the debt and deficit mess in Washington in August. And it looks like the politicians are ready to derail the nascent recovery. Again.
No it wasn't. No one who can see thinks that the economy was ever getting ready to "rev up". Only those who blindly cheer for a political party like their they do their local sports team think the economy is recovering.

That was the article by a money reporter you fool.

I think I trust him over some crazy Tea Party internets poster

I would post something on this topic but I will not get into a debate with this poster that is blind to even look at the other side!

You have yet to show you understand any subject that I have seen you post about.

Now tell me what the economic indicators were in early summer of last year.

You cant because you dont know.

You are horribly uninformed and hate me because I have outed you as such a couple of times now

This is going to SINK the republican party for decades if they dont start acting like sane people

But the Dems are the ones refusing to negotiate, the reps actually said OK to tax increases.

No you silly man.

The Rs have made a very small offer of consession.

They are still trying to keep the Bush tax cuts which are the reason we have less revenue than we had BEFORE it passed.

There is NO way to fix this without raising taxes.

The public WANTS taxes raised on the wealthiest Americans.

Exactly who is it that they are fighting for?

No you silly man.

The Rs have made a very small offer of consession.

They are still trying to keep the Bush tax cuts which are the reason we have less revenue than we had BEFORE it passed.

There is NO way to fix this without raising taxes.

The public WANTS taxes raised on the wealthiest Americans.

Exactly who is it that they are fighting for?

The future of all americans, just like the dems.

We can't keep spending more than we take in so the reps agreed to some tax increases, where are the dems agreeing to cut some govt spending?

Yeap so we have to cut and RAISE taxes.

Grover Norquest has to be ignored by the right to get it done

If the right screws this pooch again it wont bode well for them.

The vast majority of Americans want taxes raised on the wealthy.

The vast majority of voters were pissed as hell at the budget ceiling stunt the right pulled.

You guys do this shit again with the super committee and you will pay one big price for it

The right are the grownups in the room, but you already knew that. Taxing people even more so the government can spend even greater amounts is not the fix. If you have massive debt on your credit card, do you fix it by charging more or do you cut back your spending to what you need rather than what you want? There is plenty of blame to go around for both the left and right politicians in the economy mess, but blaming it on the right who wants to get it under control just isn't truthful.....and the truth matters doesn't it?

TruthMocker posts an article then complains that no one responds:
so you think the subject of the super committee is unimportant ?
The reason people are not answering is because to this money guy clearly stating the right screwed the economy in the debt ceiling fiasco.
So I respond and what do I get?
That was the article by a money reporter you fool. I think I trust him over some crazy Tea Party internets poster
I realize at now that it's futile discussing or arguing with you about anything. I give up. You win.

With just two weeks before a Nov. 23 deadline, Congress’s “super committee” broke new ground this week, as Republicans – for the first time in 10 months – offered a plan that includes tax hikes.

It’s not the last word. Aides say that Democrats rejected the measure, which proposes cutting tax breaks in exchange for extending the Bush-era tax cuts, saying it was too tilted toward the rich

read your own link

Europe had hammered out an against-the-odds agreement to save Greece and bolster its bailout fund.
Bullshit! The Bankers want to drown Greece in Derivatives Debt but the Grecians are fighting back.

Yes, the nation that institutionalized butt-fucking is doing it again to their creditors. All party, no work!
Their "Creditors" want to saddle Greece with worthless and fraudulent CDS (Credit Default Swaps) because they don't wanna' take the loss on it. Why should the Greek people eat a Bankers loss?

The Greeks are really pissed off about as they should be! They aren't All party, No work and.... uh. And...er... uh.... what's the 3rd one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJ_Lx9JEZU&feature=relmfu]'US going down next after Greece' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back