Will Damning Obama Footage Still Be Released After Breitbart’s Death?

I’ve got video that shows Breitbart, Jim Morrison, and Elvis all ordering beignets at the Cafe du Monde in New Orleans this morning.

I just said it on the internet, so you cannot say it isn't true.

Why the big build-up? If he had anything in the first place he would have shown it on the big screen at CPAC for greatest effect.

Big Build up? You mean him dying??????

No I mean him sitting on "damning" Obama tapes when he could have just played them to a big gathering of his fans. Doesn't make sense. Assuming he even has tapes, his actions suggest either he needs time to selectively edit them or that it is nothing and he needs time to hype it up or both. I hope whatever he had comes out, all of, it not just a few seconds of some longer tape where our future president said something damaging.

Actually, it's a question of timing. Release them when they will do the most damage without the subject having the opportunity to respond effectively. In political terms, it is referred to as the 'October Surprise'. The kind of shit that can massively impact an election.

Don't you mean if he had time to properly cut, opps, I, mean edit, yeah edit, the material before his untimely death?

I’ve got video that shows Breitbart, Jim Morrison, and Elvis all ordering beignets at the Cafe du Monde in New Orleans this morning.

I just said it on the internet, so you cannot say it isn't true.

Janis, Jimi, and Stevie Ray were in the booth right behind them too!

Big Build up? You mean him dying??????

No I mean him sitting on "damning" Obama tapes when he could have just played them to a big gathering of his fans. Doesn't make sense. Assuming he even has tapes, his actions suggest either he needs time to selectively edit them or that it is nothing and he needs time to hype it up or both. I hope whatever he had comes out, all of, it not just a few seconds of some longer tape where our future president said something damaging.

Actually, it's a question of timing. Release them when they will do the most damage without the subject having the opportunity to respond effectively. In political terms, it is referred to as the 'October Surprise'. The kind of shit that can massively impact an election.

Maybe, whatever it was had better not come out all chopped up and out of context or it's worthless. He has a long record of such behavior, as well as a long record of people buying it. We shall see, it just smells fishy for him to have something "damning" and sit on it, if it was "damning" anytime would be good, chances are it is simply "damaging" at best, again assuming that he had anything in the first place.

Last edited:
Why the big build-up? If he had anything in the first place he would have shown it on the big screen at CPAC for greatest effect.

He learned a few things from CBS and NBC. The time to smear a candidate is about 2 weeks before the election.

They're gonna open Al Capone's secret vault again, aren't they?

:lol::lol::lol:

So which was more entertaining? Heraldo opening Capone's Vault, and finding it cleaned out with that hole busted into the sewer, or Heraldo getting busted for drawing Map's in the sand? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would officially start my own rumor regarding Assassination, only because I'm bored dealing with tax forms right now. I think there is a CIA-Farrakahn Hit Team going after loose ends. Here he is giving the order.....
louis-farrakhan.jpg

Conservative journalists should be watching their backs, obama has a long enemy list. Arrests, deaths and disappearances worked well for the Soviets, it should work equally as well for democrats.

Conservative journalists should be watching their backs, obama has a long enemy list. Arrests, deaths and disappearances worked well for the Soviets, it should work equally as well for democrats.

Conservative journalists should be watching their cholesterol and eating fewer fat babies and kicking more hobos to death for exercise.

Conservative journalists should be watching their cholesterol and eating fewer fat babies and kicking more hobos to death for exercise.

They might want to try a chill pill as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4od4QQVK1o]Andrew Breitbart Loses It At Occupy Protesters - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back