Will Curbing Illegal Immigration Harm the Economy?

Will Curbing Illegal Immigration Harm the U.S. Economy? - DailyFinance

In the article Margaret Choi admits some of her clients are illegals, isn't she harboring fugitives.

Choi says a growing number of her clients are undocumented immigrants who are seeking the American Dream but have been caught up in the nation's stricter, post-9/11 immigration laws. "I'm sure there are some bad apples," she says, "but the majority of them [are] very nice people, good people, good citizens."

See full article from DailyFinance: Will Curbing Illegal Immigration Harm the U.S. Economy? - DailyFinance

She's a lawyer? She must be an idiot lawyer. How can an illegal be a "good citizen."? Oh, I get it they are good citizens of their own country, coming here and stealing from us and sending much of our economy back to their home countries so that they can go home and live like kings when they've finished robbing us blind.

One Nebraska meat packing plant lost a sizable percentage of its work force in an ICE raid. They hired as many locals as they could but were still short, so they upped their hourly wage about $10 for existing personnel and new hires. People from miles around then applied for those jobs, folks moved into the community, the tax base was increased, the schools were better funded and strengthened, and the whole community benefitted.

Okay, we all may pay 10 cents more a pound for our hamburger or T-bone, but we save infinitely more than that in government social services and other drains on the economy. It's the only way to do it.

Yep!

Anyone who enjoys the "cheap" Mexican labor, would have enjoyed slavery even more.

I wish republicans were less pussified on this and really be for deportation. I think they are just posturing to those of us who want them out.

I wish republicans were less pussified on this and really be for deportation. I think they are just posturing to those of us who want them out.

Fact is that many of us Republicans are 100% against amnesty and 100% for deportation.

It is the idiots in Washington who can't or won't think straight.

Forum List

Back