Will Cultural Conservatives Condemn Rush...

Should Rush Limbaugh apologize for these comments?

• Total voters

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

U.S. News - Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

He was illustrating the absurd by taking their absurdity to its logical exteme.

No foul in my opinion.

or is what Rush said about (and to) Georgetown University law student, Sandra Fluke, acceptable to them?

Conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh, already under fire from Democrats over his language in discussing a Georgetown University law student who testified about contraception, ratcheted up his rhetoric on Thursday, saying the student should post an online sex video if taxpayers are forced to pay for contraception.

Limbaugh on Wednesday had referred to student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” for supporting a requirement that health insurance cover contraception. On his radio show Thursday, Limbaugh went a little further:
"So Miss Fluke, and the rest of you Feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex. We want something for it. We want you post the videos online so we can all watch."

ohhh

Faux outrage from ThinkProgress.

Fluke is a ****.

Got it?

ohhh

Faux outrage from ThinkProgress.

Fluke is a ****.

Got it?

Who was it who said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

Hell, you fuckers even quote Rush 100x more than any Republicans I have seen.

Rush makes his money off you, not conservatives.

Half the listeners Rush has are liberals. 98% of the posts on any boards anywhere about Rush and what he said are from liberals.... The question is why do Liberals listen and talk about Rush vastly more than Republicans do?

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.

I never listen to the guy on the radio. He's always come across as a buffoon as far as I'm concerned.

And you know this by not listening?

And you know this by not listening?

I learn from experience. How 'bout you?

Forum List

Back