Will Conservatives continue to "Love" Putin?

Conservatives don't Love Putin, we like the idea of a Leader who loves the country he leads and doesn't spend every waking minute apologizing for it

Yeah, sure he loves the country he leads....that's why those guys who spoke up against him are going to prison.....gotta love it....

Oh yeah, I remember now.....the right-wing who says they love the Constitution are against free speech....Gotcha.

Putin sends a message? Opposition leaders get prison for staging riots
Putin sends a message Opposition leaders get prison for staging riots video - CSMonitor.com

Pissing off Putin is such a brilliant idea. Can someone remind me why Obama's financial advisors came up with this plan that threatens Russia's stability ? Are they they looking for a fight ?
You all complained Obama wasn't doing anything about the Ukraine, this is what he's doing. Make up your fucking minds already.

Another swing and a miss for Mertex and othe low infos in here.

Context is either baffling to them or to be ignored to facilitate their bullshit. It's SOP for them.

Why aren't you specific? Because all you have is "hot air" - refute with links or continue to make a fool of yourself....:)

Pissing off Putin is such a brilliant idea. Can someone remind me why Obama's financial advisors came up with this plan that threatens Russia's stability ? Are they they looking for a fight ?
You all complained Obama wasn't doing anything about the Ukraine, this is what he's doing. Make up your fucking minds already.

Not me----I was strongly opposed to the meddling that the US did in regard to Ukraine elections and siding with neo Nazis. The Ukraine is none of our fucking business.

You wingnuts wanted military action when he took Crimea, and then when he started the low-level fighting with Ukraine.

That wouldn't have pissed off Putin?

You dopes are all over the place, because you have no clue.

I'm speaking as an individual and I'm I have been consistent in my stance regarding staying out of Ukrainian affairs. Maybe we can't cuz Biden's son has a lucrative energy business over there.

We should not have military action anywhere in the world as long as the American hating bumbler is presidunce.

More from above link:
Cuban officials have been reluctant to acknowledge disease outbreaks in the last couple decades despite multiple reports. A cholera outbreak beginning in July 2012 sickened hundreds and killed at least three people.

Hirschfeld said she contracted dengue fever while in eastern Cuba and was placed in a crowded hospital, where no medications were offered and medical assistance was limited. Patients who could walk helped the more severely ill, and all of them were expected to have their own dishes and utensils.

Cuba actually eradicated diseases such as smallpox and yellow fever in the early 1900s—before the United States did, Stusser said. However, Castro’s nationalization of the health system banned private initiatives and public-private partnerships, hampering Cuba’s biotechnology industry and drug development.

Cuba now has a glut of poorly trained family doctors, and many of the best health care facilities are reserved for elites and foreigners, Stusser said. Thousands of doctors have defected.
Whats your excuse U.S. has highest first-day infant mortality out of industrialized world group reports - CBS News

I suppose most conservatives are too embarrassed over all the fawning they did over how great Putin was to make a comment..........:D

You want us to respond to your strawman argument?

Conservatives don't gush over Putin. They simply like to point out how easily he makes the Hussein look like an amateur. It isn't about making Putin look good, it's about pointing out how terrible our leader is.

The last Republican candidate who ran for President stated that Russia was the USA's "number one geopolitical foe", and the progressives laughed at him and mocked him for that statement. And yet years later Russia has shown itself (yet again) to be an aggressor nation that tries to bully anyone it can. It takes someone with a backbone to stand up against Russia, Obama just doesn't have it, and we are seeing the results.

We don't want Putin to be our President, we want a President that knows how to put Putin in his place.

Conservatives don't gush over Putin. They simply like to point out how easily he makes the Hussein look like an amateur. It isn't about making Putin look good, it's about pointing out how terrible our leader is.

Oh Please..........if you think that a real leader is one who puts their country in a recession, then there's no hope for you and the rest of the GOP....oh, I forgot, Bush put our country in the toilet, and you still think he's a great leader....Obama takes the country out of the toilet and you think he is terrible...Gotcha!

"The weirdest thing about this isn't Putin invading Ukraine—you expect a crazy guy to act crazy," he quipped. "The weirdest thing is seeing conservatives in our country point at the crazy guy and go, 'Yeah, I'll have what they're having!'"

Stewart had more than enough material to work with: Bill O'Reilly, Rudy Giuliani, Eric Bolling, and Sarah Palin all recently sang Putin's praises as a strong leader, despite condemnations from the international community. "You've got hand it to Putin," according to O'Reilly, because he's "what you call a leader," according to Giuliani.
Jon Stewart Skewers Conservatives Massive Crush On Vladimir Putin

Lets face it......it is pretty damn hysterical that we've come to a time when most Americans look at a Russian leader as a hero and their own president as a fraud!!! Who ever thunk it??:coffee:

This guy pretty much says it all...............

The truth hurts. President Putin is a real leader. Presidunce obambam is a sham.

OMG! I can't believe the ignorance from the right.
The only good thing about Russia is that the Russians, while their country is in a state of decline are still hopeful, while here in the US, our country is doing great (thanks to Obama) and conservatives are in a state of denial. You can't blame the GOP's ignorance on Obama.

This from your own Faux News......:)

MOSCOW – The Russian ruble faced intense selling pressure Tuesday, falling at one stage by a whopping 20 percent to historic lows despite a massive pre-dawn interest rate hike from the country's central bank.
Higher interest rates may eventually offer support to the ruble, but it's likely to cause much hardship in an economy that's already heading for recession. Russian stocks were solid on Tuesday, though, with the MICEX benchmark 2 percent up late afternoon.
Given Russia's huge dependence on oil revenues, the recent sharp falls in the price of oil have hit the Russian economy hard. That's exacerbated by the fact that the Russian economy isn't diversified enough to withstand the shock.

Russian ruble falls to historic lows while pressure increases on Putin Fox News

Concerning the OP: The eXtreme Right (which seems to be ALL of them these days) will do whatever Fox tells them. You know, that communications company owned by a foreigner.

Fox usually just stops talking about stuff when they're proven wrong and move onto the next manufactured crisis.

Forum List

Back