Will Chris Chrisite switch parties and run as a dem for president in 2016?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
It seemed to me he already switched parties with his bear hug of Obama.

Seems like an opportunist.

Knows the democraphics........................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

It's the perfect sort of stupidity that the American electorate would go for!

Why not LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrjMkeXGfGM&feature=endscreen&NR=1]My god! Are you STILL talking?! - YouTube[/ame]

I wouldn't call a man an opportunist for showing gratitude. That had nothing to do with campaigning and everything to do with his concern for the people in his state.

God, people will spin everything they can in their hatred.

No. Christie won't switch parties.

Hell. He was sucking up to that fuck in the WH because of Sandy. He was taking care of his State.

I like Christie. Nothing PC about that guy. You like him or you don't. I like him.

I don't care what he does quite frankly. Right now I care about this nation going in to the shitter.. I'm tired of Presidential politics..

As much as democrats hate fat people, he wouldn't have much of a chance running for anything as a dem. Unless democrat fat is superior to republican fat.

Switching would be an option because no way he'll get the Republican nomination, but Dims won't like his track record of beating up on union stooges, cutting spending, etc. so they won't want him either.

At this point he's got as good a shot at the Republican nomination as anyone.

No. Christie won't switch parties.

Hell. He was sucking up to that fuck in the WH because of Sandy. He was taking care of his State.

I like Christie. Nothing PC about that guy. You like him or you don't. I like him.

Totally agree. I like Christie's attitude. He tells it like it is and that was part of Romney's problem. I see Christie going for the GOP ticket in 2016.

Forum List

Back