Will Cain be able to talk his way out of this?

This shit is ridiculous. Sexual harassment by Democrat candidates is always because the woman was a nut, or a slut. The "Nut's and Slut's" defense was played to expert perfection by the Clinonista's during the bimbo eruptions that occurred nightly throughout the 1992 and 1996 campaigns. Feminazi's and liberals across the country attacked the women involved and excused the disbarred lawyer from Arkansas with a vengeance. After all, it was "none of our business".

Fast forward to today and suddenly it's a HUGE story!! Some unnamed women were harassed by Herman Cain's "gestures". How dare he!!! Gestures? Maybe if he shot a load on their faces it would excused, but he didn't. Sadly he only had the audacity to GESTURE!!!

Oddly, we don't know a thing about these women! How curious?? If this were a democrat we'd be hearing ALL about what whores these bitches they were!! Their names and family histories would be combed over and scrutinized with the scrupulous detail- then posted all over the internet, radio, television and print media. We'd know every man, woman or animnal they'd ever touched, sucked, licked or fucked. They'd be dragged through the mud and slandered-called whores, liars, and nutjobs.

But Herman Cain is not a Democrat- he's a Republican. So we'll never get all the details about these women - fear and smear is far more effective.....

I bet your mother must be so proud of you and your sentiments.

This shit is ridiculous. Sexual harassment by Democrat candidates is always because the woman was a nut, or a slut. The "Nut's and Slut's" defense was played to expert perfection by the Clinonista's during the bimbo eruptions that occurred nightly throughout the 1992 and 1996 campaigns. Feminazi's and liberals across the country attacked the women involved and excused the disbarred lawyer from Arkansas with a vengeance. After all, it was "none of our business".

Fast forward to today and suddenly it's a HUGE story!! Some unnamed women were harassed by Herman Cain's "gestures". How dare he!!! Gestures? Maybe if he shot a load on their faces it would excused, but he didn't. Sadly he only had the audacity to GESTURE!!!

Oddly, we don't know a thing about these women! How curious?? If this were a democrat we'd be hearing ALL about what whores these bitches they were!! Their names and family histories would be combed over and scrutinized with the scrupulous detail- then posted all over the internet, radio, television and print media. We'd know every man, woman or animnal they'd ever touched, sucked, licked or fucked. They'd be dragged through the mud and slandered-called whores, liars, and nutjobs.

But Herman Cain is not a Democrat- he's a Republican. So we'll never get all the details about these women - fear and smear is far more effective.....

What has my mother do with this? It's always the woman fault, just ask Bubba Clinton....

I think Cain and the NRA should release this woman from her NDA and let her tell her story.

Then we can make a determination as to the validity of it or whether it's important to whether Cain is qualified to be president.

Come on, right wingers, you all screamed for Obama to release his college transcripts and birth certificate, and since both sides want to tell their side of the story, why not release it and let it all fly?

Please at this point I'm begging for her to be allowed to speak. I'm dying for her to be treated as well as Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broderick and Jennifer Flowers were.

Bring the bimbo forth!!

how sexist

No not at all. I learned my lessons very well in the 90's from the Democrats.

If a woman accuses a Presidential candidate of anything in a sexual nature, she is a bimbo.
Not only is she a bimbo, she is trailer trash.

You know the type of trailer trash that if you dragged a dollar bill thru the trailer park she'd go down on you in a heartbeat. Thank you James Carville!!!

So you see it's not being sexist at all. If this woman comes forward with accusations from twenty years ago, she is a bimbo and fair game.

Oh and it's a vast left wing conspiracy. And these women will be treated just like Paula, Jennifer, Kathleen and Juanita were treated.

Why it's only fair don't you think?

What has my mother do with this? It's always the woman fault, just ask Bubba Clinton....

Nothing really, I'm sure she would be proud of you and your sentiments is all. :cool:

Please at this point I'm begging for her to be allowed to speak. I'm dying for her to be treated as well as Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broderick and Jennifer Flowers were.

Bring the bimbo forth!!

1) do you really want to stoop to that level? Anita Hill wasn't destroyed because we gave her the "Paula Jones" treatment. She was given the chance to speak her piece, and then the massive inconsitencies in her story were pointed out.

2) What if there is something to this woman's claims? Better we get it out now than wait until it becomes an "October Surprise" we can't correct.

I absolutely think the bimbo should be treated the same as all of Clinton's accusers. It's only fair.

And if Mr. Cain screwed up twenty years ago and has repented in his heart to his wife and his God, then why the hell should I care what happened twenty years ago.

I would say if he really repented what he did, he would be straightforward about what he did. It seems like he's hiding behind NDA's, and hoping people will terrify or slander this woman into silence.

Here's what I'd like to hear. "I said something that wasn't professional. I just didn't think, someone took offense, and we tried to make it right. I think I learned from the experience."

What I've heard so far is that this isn't a big deal. It sounds like at worst, a misunderstanding. I really do think that two people can walk out of an incident with radically different views of what happened.

Now, all that said. I think there are plenty of good reasons to not support Cain. He's not a professional politician, he doesn't know about important issues. It's a sad commentary on the GOP that we have to pick between this guy and Romney. Seriously, this was the best we could do?

Let's take a few of your statements and explore them......

Sexual harassment by Democrat candidates is always because the woman was a nut, or a slut.

It used to be that women who performed oral sexual favors on married men WERE considered sluts.

Fast forward to today and suddenly it's a HUGE story!!

The reason it's a HUGE story is because the man is a Republican who wants to be POTUS and we all know that the GOP tries to be the "party of family values". Hypocrisy sells news stories.

Oddly, we don't know a thing about these women! How curious??

The only reason we don't know anything about them is obviously Cain paid them "hush money". I wonder why?:confused:

Last edited:

Sexual harassment by Democrat candidates is always because the woman was a nut, or a slut.

It used to be that women who performed oral sexual favors on married men WERE considered sluts.

Fast forward to today and suddenly it's a HUGE story!!

The reason it's a HUGE story is because the man is a Republican who wants to be POTUS and we all know that the GOP tries to be the "party of family values". Hypocrisy sells news stories.

The only reason we don't know anything about them is obviously Cain paid them "hush money". I wonder why?:confused:

What you are saying is the democrats are the party of "no values" so their candidates are free to have extramarital affairs, abort babies at will, and get rim jobs in the Oval Office. Got it! Thanks for fully articulating the double standard....

What you are saying is the democrats are the party of "no values" so their candidates are free to have extramarital affairs, abort babies at will, and get rim jobs in the Oval Office. Got it! Thanks for fully articulating the double standard....

Nope, not at all. I said that the GOP TRIES to be the party of family values. But they fail miserably.

The Democrat party is the party of personal freedom and limited government. They do not believe (since you brought it up) that the government has any fucking right to interfere with the patient/doctor relationship.

YOU may want a big, activist government telling people how to live their personal lives but damned if I do. I say that the Feds (and you) can stay the fuck out of my personal life and decisions.

Nope, not at all. I said that the GOP TRIES to be the party of family values. But they fail miserably.

The Democrat party is the party of personal freedom and limited government. They do not believe (since you brought it up) that the government has any fucking right to interfere with the patient/doctor relationship.

YOU may want a big, activist government telling people how to live their personal lives but damned if I do. I say that the Feds (and you) can stay the fuck out of my personal life and decisions.
Democrats don't want to interfere with our lives? :lol: They just passed Obamacare- a law that will create the worlds largest clusterfuck!! Your "doctor patient" relationship just got fucked, but good. You'll be lucky to have a relationship with your doctor- you'll be talking to some bureaucrat that will decide if you get treatment or if "sorry, no soup for you!" you go home and die like a nice person....

At any rate, I am not a social conservative- AFAIC you can do whatever the fuck you want to do as long as you don't hurt anyone else. Wanna take heroin injections into your left eye? Go for it. Do it in a safe place so you don't kill anyone but yourself. Wanna ride a big Ape Hanger Chopper at 100 MPH without a helmet in heavy Southern California freeway traffic? Go for it. Be glad to scrape your remains off the road. I truly don't give one good shit what you or anyone else does with their life as long as you do not interfere or effect my own in a negative fashion. I trust people to make the right decisions. I loathe the Nanny State. I prefer freedom, even for the stupid.

Last edited:
Democrats don't want to interfere with our lives? :lol: They just passed Obamacare- a law that will create the worlds largest clusterfuck!! Your "doctor patient" relationship just got fucked, but good. You'll be lucky to have a relationship with your doctor- you'll be talking to some bureaucrat that will decide if you get treatment or if "sorry, no soup for you!" you go home and die like a nice person....

At any rate, I am not a social conservative- AFAIC you can do whatever the fuck you want to do as long as you don't hurt anyone else. Wanna take heroin injections into your left eye? Go for it. Do it in a safe place so you don't kill anyone but yourself. Wanna ride a big Ape Hanger Chopper at 100 MPH without a helmet in heavy Southern California freeway traffic? Go for it. Be glad to scrape your remains off the road. I truly don't give one good shit what you or anyone else does with their life as long as you do not interfere or effect my own in a negative fashion. I trust people to make the right decisions. I loathe the Nanny State. I prefer freedom, even for the stupid.

Not sure how you can say this and support the Weird Mormon Robot, then. He's as much a Nanny State Liberal as Obama is. Just look at his record as governor of Massachusetts.

Forum List

Back