Will Bush also be blamed for this?

you are aware that wingnut o/p's like this one really don't invite nuanced discussion, right?

No one forced to to post a message did they? Yet you did., Beeeah Bye:cuckoo:

lol.. i know, you'd rather troll uninterrupted. :)

when you start a freak thread like this, there's no discussion. it just buys you your echo chamber.

no one told you you have to post on a messageboard that has people who aren't part of your echo chamber. yet you do. beeeah bye :cuckoo: yourself :cuckoo:

Yet you you felt the need to post to this thread once again not exactly the action of a sane person.:lol::cuckoo:

Why do I have to click on a link to the huffington post to go to another link that leads me to the Washington Independent to get a poll that FOX had?

Fox News Poll: Most Blame Bush for Economy The Washington Independent

I went directly to FOX and could not find that poll but I did find this poll

Fox News Poll: 76 Percent Say Time for Obama to Take Responsibility

FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: 76 Percent Say Time for Obama to Take Responsibility

You have just been PAWNED

Because Fox removed the poll you think it means it didnt take place?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do I have to click on a link to the huffington post to go to another link that leads me to the Washington Independent to get a poll that FOX had?

Fox News Poll: Most Blame Bush for Economy The Washington Independent

I went directly to FOX and could not find that poll but I did find this poll

Fox News Poll: 76 Percent Say Time for Obama to Take Responsibility

FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: 76 Percent Say Time for Obama to Take Responsibility

You have just been PAWNED

Because Fox removed the poll you think it means it didnt take place?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So FOX removed the poll but what about the other FOX poll? you have just been PAWNED.:clap2: I find it suspect that the first so called poll came from a link that leadsyou to huffington post then another link to the washington post and still no poll atr fox.

Last edited:
I guess that would make you self taught.

Oh, no, I said we learned that trick from the cons. Cons like you. Cons that said we were unAmerican for not supporting the WMD lies, that you now try to say we supported. Those kinds of lies, con. Your failure to accept responsibility for your own fucking messes, and pull yourself up by the gater-belt like the fem-man you are. You rack up a trillion dollar war bill and then try to blame libs who were lied to by Bush, for voting for your fucked up me wars. That kind of responsibility con.

Once again for those with the short memory spans...
Typical CON$ervoFascist tactic of leaving the key info out!!! All your dishonest quotes are from before Clinton got GOP strongman Saddam Hussein to get rid of his WMD or after Bush conned everyone with his phony intel.
What is that big doughnut hole of quotes from 1999 to 2002 where even the BUSH administration admits Iraq has no WMD????

"Iraq does not represent any threat to the United States at this time.* Their weapons programs have been exaggerated by the Clinton Administration."
- Tom Delay, 1999

"We are now convinced Saddam has no weapons of mass destruction or active programs."
- President Bill Clinton, August 9th, 2000

"We do not have any direct evidence that Iraq has used the period since Desert Fox to reconstitute its WMD programs"
-George Tenet, 2/07/2001

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."
-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

"Containment has been achieved, and we now believe Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction or the capability of producing them."
- Colin Powell, February 23rd, 2001

"He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors"
-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

"The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. "
-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

"He [Saddam] does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt. "
-Condoleeza Rice, 7/29/01

Let us examine this.

"We believe the sanctions have been effective, and Saddam Hussein's regime has no weapons of mass destruction."
-Condoleeza Rice, February 16th, 2001

"Containment has been achieved, and we now believe Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction or the capability of producing them."
- Colin Powell, February 23rd, 2001

"He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors"
-Colin Powell, 2/24/2001

The above was said in February only one month after the Bush Administration took over.

"The Iraqi regime militarily remains fairly weak. It doesn't have the capacity it had 10 or 12 years ago. It has been contained. "
-Colin Powell, 5/15/01

"He [Saddam] does not control the northern part of his country. We are able to keep arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt. "
-Condoleeza Rice, 7/29/01

The above was said months later, and no longer says he doesn't have WMD. It says that his military is weaker than it was.

Incredible how the libs believe that right at the point that Clinton left office, Hussein no longer had any WMD. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Below was said after Pres Bush started his Administration

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

And below was said before Pres. Bush's administration

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Kind of boxed in huh? :lol:

Republican white house & republican congress

(Country enjoys prosperity)

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual

2001 4.2 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.9 5.0 5.3 5.5 5.7
2002 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 5.8 5.8 5.8 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 6.0
2003 5.8 5.9 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.1 6.0 5.8 5.7
2004 5.7 5.6 5.8 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.4 5.4
2005 5.3 5.4 5.2 5.2 5.1 5.0 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.9
2006 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.7 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4

Republican white house & democrat congress

(Unemployment creeps up)

2007 4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 5.0
2008 5.0 4.8 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.5 5.8 6.1 6.2 6.6 6.9 7.4

Democrat white house& democrat congress
(economic disaster strikes)

2009 7.7 8.2 8.6 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.8 10.1 10.0 10.0
2010 9.7 9.7 9.7 9.9 9.7 9.5 9.5 9.6

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM]YouTube - Funniest Movie Line Ever[/ame]

Republican white house & republican congress

(Country enjoys prosperity)

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual

2001 4.2 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.9 5.0 5.3 5.5 5.7
2002 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 5.8 5.8 5.8 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 6.0
2003 5.8 5.9 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.1 6.0 5.8 5.7
2004 5.7 5.6 5.8 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.4 5.4
2005 5.3 5.4 5.2 5.2 5.1 5.0 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.9
2006 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.7 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4

Republican white house & democrat congress

(Unemployment creeps up)

2007 4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 5.0
2008 5.0 4.8 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.5 5.8 6.1 6.2 6.6 6.9 7.4

Democrat white house& democrat congress
(economic disaster strikes)

2009 7.7 8.2 8.6 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.8 10.1 10.0 10.0
2010 9.7 9.7 9.7 9.9 9.7 9.5 9.5 9.6
Liberal Red Alert!

truthshieldscopy0sf.jpg

Oh I hope not. Bush was so misunderestimated.

huggy lets do some word association I say obama and you would say?

Hasselbeck just threw an interception on the first play of the season. It's Obamas fault?

Seahawks sucked in 08 also but now that they suck in 2010 it's Obamas responsibility..obviously.

Oh I hope not. Bush was so misunderestimated.

Hasselbeck just threw an interception on the first play of the season. It's Obamas fault?

Seahawks sucked in 08 also but now that they suck in 2010 it's Obamas responsibility..obviously.

Who cares? it does not put money in my pocket one way or the other. Now the economy is another thing
I say obama you would say?

Who cares? it does not put money in my pocket one way or the other. Now the economy is another thing

McCain? With a dem congress we would be totally fucked. As bad as it is if nothing was done this country would be in a deep depression. You morons can think what you want. Just wanting Obama to fail isn't good enough for me.

McCain? With a dem congress we would be totally fucked. As bad as it is if nothing was done this country would be in a deep depression. You morons can think what you want. Just wanting Obama to fail isn't good enough for me.

Would you want anything you oppose to succeed? Would you want Sarah Palin to be successful in everything she did?

Would you want anything you oppose to succeed? Would you want Sarah Palin to be successful in everything she did?

Seattle clearly benefited by Obama with 31 pts. San Francisco...not so much with 6 pts.

Seattle clearly benefited by Obama with 31 pts. San Francisco...not so much with 6 pts.

Yep sure

Forum List

Back