Will Brutal Dismantling Of Zuccotti Park Strengthen OWS Movement?

I don't. It's no place to winter. Grow up. Protesters never legally camped there in the first place.

Last edited:
Sort of reminds me of an old saying I used to hear... "If you don't have anything to do, don't do it here."

I appreciate what these young OWS patriots are trying to do. Their collective voice is being heard around the world.

Last edited:
I appreciate what these young OWS partiots are trying to do. Their collective voice is being heard around the world.

The voice of reason is always appreciated. It is also something that shouldn't be deviated from. The message should not have anything to do with a Tent City. You would be better off busing in and out from Up State, NY, NJ, or even PA. You would have much better living conditions too.

I respect anyone's right to protest. However, when it becomes a public health hazard/destruction of private property ie public urinations, defecations, disease, rapes, vandalization and what not, it needs to stop.

It could if they get it together and stop shitting on cars and streets. Right now they're losing much of the support they may have had early on. They need to get their nutters under control or they risk losing it all. I actually agree with some of their message. The Government & Corporations have been screwing the People for far too long. So their message is a pretty sound one and worth supporting but they have to get the nutters out of it. Just ditch the hardcore Anarchists,Communists,and Shitters. If they do that,they might just survive.

I appreciate what these young OWS partiots are trying to do. Their collective voice is being heard around the world.

The voice of reason is always appreciated. It is also something that shouldn't be deviated from. The message should not have anything to do with a Tent City. You would be better off busing in and out from Up State, NY, NJ, or even PA. You would have much better living conditions too.

Exactly, If the OWS people really want change. They need to stop hanging around. Shitty all over the place, And Disrupting peoples lives, and start Organizing to change things the right way. At the Ballot Box.

The Whole Movement is becoming a joke. Rapes, Murders, Drugs, Filth, Public Nudity, Public Sex, Bullying, Trashing Private Property.

The only people who are going to take you seriously when the core of your group acts that way, is the cops. When they come bashing heads to disperse your MOB!

201111_bloomtalks.jpg

Mayor Bloomberg: OWS Eviction Decision Was "Mine And Mine Alone": Gothamist

Up yours, Bloomberg!

Brutal dismantling? Zuccotti park was privately owned. What made the OWS zombies think (think?) they deserved to live there? The OWS movement would have been flushed a long time ago if it wasn't propped up by the liberal media and rich anarchists.

Forum List

Back