Will Boehner Be Replaced As Speaker?

It looks like he definitely will be replaced in 2013

Nancy Pelosi is going to take over
The Bone Man will remain oblivious to all bit blocking the President., whoever that may be. I think he needs to PUNT.

Boehner is busily ensuring that he remains Speaker if the GOP retains the majority. Watch who his folks and allies are supporting in Republican congressional primaries. He wants dems beaten in the fall and the teepee candidates before then.

You got to it before I did :( The teepee'rs will get tossed & she will get the gavel back, yes :)

Maybe in 10 or 20 years. Who knows. But eventually, yes.

There's a reasonable chance he'll be removed in January. Stand by for Speaker Pelosi.
Possible? Mathematically, yes. Reasonable? Nope. The chances of the Democrats regaining the House are miniscule.

I'm not banking on it by any means, but I don't find it at all unlikely. What makes you say the chances are 'miniscule?' Dems lead in generic, now and every other time I've recently checked...

There's a reasonable chance he'll be removed in January. Stand by for Speaker Pelosi.
Possible? Mathematically, yes. Reasonable? Nope. The chances of the Democrats regaining the House are miniscule.

I'm not banking on it by any means, but I don't find it at all unlikely. What makes you say the chances are 'miniscule?' Dems lead in generic, now and every other time I've recently checked...

By looking at the races. The chances of a "50 seat" swing are not good. They might close the gap a bit....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012: Senate, House & Governor Races

Nancy Pelosi is going to be explaining why her brother-in-law got benefits from Solyndra fully guaranteed and another in the money-losing solar power plant in the desert that the average American taxpayer had to put out $535 million and another $737 million, respectively.

In a court of law, and I hope she goes to jail along with Obama for pushing hard to get their money to them instantly 2 years ago, and they fired 11,000 people overnight a year after they got their grubs on all that money to prevent such a thing.

No botox treatments in jail. :eek:

What will Nancy do?

He is impotent, ineffectual, cries instead of governs and has to call lushbo limbaugh for instructions. The teebags run all over him.

If I were rw, I'd say dump him.

Since I'm liberal/progressive, by all means, re-elect the fool.

Speaker Boehner bargains, then braces for fallout

With his willingness to bargain, the speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives won passage on Friday of the economically important payroll tax-cut extension. But he lost a hefty block of Republicans who may end up determining his political fate.

But some Republicans see a longer-term problem for the 62-year-old Boehner. Given all the uprisings he has had to quell within his ranks on major bills over the past year, they question his staying power.

"I think he's got to be watching his flank," a senior House Republican said. "Whenever you pass something using Democratic votes, as a speaker, that usually spells some problems."

Pressure on Boehner likely will intensify, the lawmaker said, if the party loses many seats in the November elections.

"John Boehner could end up being blamed for helping Obama get re-elected," said Greg Valliere of the Potomac Research Group, a private firm that tracks Washington for investors.

"But he did what he thought was right," Valliere said. "This normally gridlocked Congress finally got something done today and I think John Boehner deserves a majority of the credit."

So let me get this straight. Boehner brings enough votes together to actually accomplish something and because he has the audacity to work with everyone involved he faces a revolt in his own party? :cuckoo:

America hates gridlock and wants our politicians to work together. It's too bad that many GOP congressmen don't want the same thing.

What did they really accomplish?

More Debt :cool:

He is impotent, ineffectual, cries instead of governs and has to call lushbo limbaugh for instructions. The teebags run all over him.

If I were rw, I'd say dump him.

Since I'm liberal/progressive, by all means, re-elect the fool.

Right up to the point where you mentioned Lush Limpballs I thought you were talking about Obama...

Speaker Boehner bargains, then braces for fallout

The Democrats should pray he stays in the position of Speaker.

A man who handed out Tobacco Lobby checks on the House floor --- while the House was still in session? :eusa_pray:

I thought you were just kidding because I had never heard that one before.

But no, the man knows no shame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor - YouTube[/ame]

He even admits it!!!

Now he/they sneak around behind closed doors.

Nancy Pelosi is going to be explaining why her brother-in-law got benefits from Solyndra fully guaranteed and another in the money-losing solar power plant in the desert that the average American taxpayer had to put out $535 million and another $737 million, respectively.

In a court of law, and I hope she goes to jail along with Obama for pushing hard to get their money to them instantly 2 years ago, and they fired 11,000 people overnight a year after they got their grubs on all that money to prevent such a thing.

No botox treatments in jail. :eek:

What will Nancy do?

It will be great having someone who knows what she is doing calling the shots again. Boehner has shown he is the most inept speaker of our generation

Anyone else remember when lushbo limbaugh said he is the 'head of the Repub party"?

WHY does the Repub Speaker of the House call lushbo?

Stop making excuses for the corruption and the constant golf and booze and just look at those two facts. You already know that Big Money runs the GObP/Repubs/teebags. So, wtf does a hate monger, radio personality have to do with it?

Nothing?

Then why does Boehner go running to him?

Would a R prez also have to run to lushbo for his orders?

Anyone else remember when lushbo limbaugh said he is the 'head of the Repub party"?

WHY does the Repub Speaker of the House call lushbo?

Stop making excuses for the corruption and the constant golf and booze and just look at those two facts. You already know that Big Money runs the GObP/Repubs/teebags. So, wtf does a hate monger, radio personality have to do with it?

Nothing?

Then why does Boehner go running to him?

Would a R prez also have to run to lushbo for his orders?
Rush never said any such thing asshole. The leftist media gave him that title.

*Try again*.

No but if O gets re-elected we'll all get to the see the flipside of Jimmy's lost reelection bid. Its almost like dejavu right now......high gas prices, economy in the dump, Iran crisis.

Not at all. Prices up because the world's economy is rebounding, the prices up because China and India are bidding for energy in their industrialization of their economies. Economy beginning to grow again with cautious optimism appropriate. Iran is always a crisis.

No but if O gets re-elected we'll all get to the see the flipside of Jimmy's lost reelection bid. Its almost like dejavu right now......high gas prices, economy in the dump, Iran crisis.

But questionable Presidential candidates to counter...in any case? This go 'round will be A B O.

Yeah. O has about five states that he'd win. Not a very good path for re election.

But questionable Presidential candidates to counter...in any case? This go 'round will be A B O.

Yeah. O has about five states that he'd win. Not a very good path for re election.
If he even gets those...

Forum List

Back