Will Anything Change?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
The UN action is a feel-good fraud ... a cynical attempt by Abbas to regain relevancy.
Once the euphoria wears off it may well increase "Palestinian" frustration.
The same countries that recognized a "Palestinian" state yesterday will do so tomorrow.
That which was disputed land yesterday will remain so until those borders are determined, and as has been the case for 64 years, only a negotiated settlement between the conflicted parties will settle the matter. :D

Q+A-What's all the fuss about a Palestinian U.N. upgrade? | Reuters

WILL ANYTHING CHANGE ON THE GROUND AFTER A YES VOTE?‬‬‬‬‬‬
"There will be no immediate changes. The West Bank will remain under Israeli occupation and settlement building will no doubt continue. However, the Palestinians say the change in status will alter the rules of the game, arguing that the vote means Israel can no longer call the Palestinian Territories disputed land. Instead, the land will have been clearly designated as belonging to the Palestinian people, even if the final boundaries still have to be determined."

The UN action is a feel-good fraud ... a cynical attempt by Abbas to regain relevancy.
The same countries that recognized a "Palestinian" state yesterday will do so tomorrow.
That which was disputed land yesterday will remain so until those borders are determined, and as has been the case for 64 years, only a negotiated settlement between the conflicted parties will settle the matter. :D

"There will be no immediate changes. The West Bank will remain under Israeli occupation and settlement building will no doubt continue. However, the Palestinians say the change in status will alter the rules of the game, arguing that the vote means Israel can no longer call the Palestinian Territories disputed land. Instead, the land will have been clearly designated as belonging to the Palestinian people, even if the final boundaries still have to be determined."

"disputed land" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn you....choke>>>gurggle>>>>I cannot stop laughing.....owwwwwwwwwwww....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wheez...spit....gurggle.......oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz say it one more time!!!!! "disputed land" BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Looks like Skitzo is back to his sociopathic laughing. I wonder if FEMA is still supplying him with dry underwear after all his laughing fits. Oh well, I guess he can always go to the Red Cross or the Salvation Army for some dry ones. I am sure the readers notice what a Drama Queen Skitzo is. I wonder if he ever tried for some off Broadway productions, but they turned him down so he now acts like some worn out old actress on the message boards instead. By the way, I noticed that in the post following the one where Skitzo is wetting his underwear, Skitzo is referring to Sayit as a "nigga." Are the Nazis down at the Bund Hall still big White Supremacists, Heinz, that they tell you to call people "nigga?"

"disputed land" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn you....choke>>>gurggle>>>>I cannot stop laughing.....owwwwwwwwwwww....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wheez...spit....gurggle.......oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz say it one more time!!!!! "disputed land" BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Now that you've done your hysterical hyena thing, how 'bout applying some of your self-professed "intellect" to the subject matter.
Do you believe life will be better for the "Palestinians" with this UN vote?

If it pisses off the zionist occupiers, it must be good

Forum List

Back