Will any Trump supporters care if Trump is on tape saying N*gger?

Will any Trump Supporters care if Trump did call blacks N*gger on tape?

• No- Trump can say anything

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No- Many will applaud him for his lack of political correctness

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • No- Many will be agreeing with his word choice

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes- Many Trump supporters will be offended

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Where is the tape?
You seem to have a hard time with the word, "if". Maybe you should sound it out.
I'd rather hear the sound of the tape the liar says she has?
So that you can applaud his use of the n-word. Yes, we know.
Oh look.........another NAGGER..............the shame..............

Ya'll proven it yet...................Nope............but doesn't stop you from going everyone is RACIST..............

Normal for you guys.....we are used to your HATE MONGERING.
Dang you are a crybaby.
Not crying......laughing at TDS............what's next.........Trump kicked a puppy...........you guys are unhinged.

You seem to have a hard time with the word, "if". Maybe you should sound it out.

Ya'll proven it yet...................Nope............but doesn't stop you from going everyone is RACIST..............

Dang you are a crybaby.
Not crying......laughing at TDS............what's next.........Trump kicked a puppy...........you guys are unhinged.
You're a fraud. Look at your crybaby behavior now...I can only imagine the apoplectic hissy fits you would be throwing if, for instnace, President Blackenstein had appointed a foreign agent for a Muslim country as head of our national security...

Where is the tape?

Dang you are a crybaby.
You still haven't explained where the recording is. Why?

Dang you are a crybaby.
You're a fraud. Look at your crybaby behavior now...I can only imagine the apoplectic hissy fits you would be throwing if, for instnace, President Blackenstein had appointed a foreign agent for a Muslim country as head of our national security...
Oh you mean the failure named Zero.......how's his legacy doing..........lol

Under his watch he allowed the Russians to get Uranium mines here.......derp.

He got caught on mic with the Ruskies.....

And under his watch we got hacked..........poor thing..........

You have NO PROOF Trump said it once.......and even if he did your just playing the Race card ......whether fiction or fact like you always do.......Mr. Unhinged

Dang you are a crybaby.
Because you touch yourself at night?

Dang you are a crybaby.
Because you touch yourself at night?
My God.........are you on drugs.......

Dang you are a crybaby.

You have NO PROOF Trump said it once.......and even if he did your just playing the Race card ......whether fiction or fact like you always do.......Mr. Unhinged
Haha...all i had to do was mention him....and look at the embarrassing, juvenile hissy fit it triggers from you.....

Dang you are a crybaby.

Haha...all i had to do was mention him....and look at the embarrassing, juvenile hissy fit it triggers from you.....
Oh..........your trolling and thinking your winning.............small minds have small..................

Dang you are a crybaby.

That's the guy who tarred and feathered every opponent thrown in his path.

Including Lardo.

Dang you are a crybaby.

Oh..........your trolling and thinking your winning.............small minds have small..................
What trolling? Your behavior is embarrassing. Go ahead, find someone who cares about you, and have them read your posts.

What trolling? Your behavior is embarrassing. Go ahead, find someone who cares about you, and have them read your posts.
You lost your bait again.........lol

Thats nice.

Anyhoo...even the most mindless Trumpkin would not be able to to say, with a straight face, that Trump saying "n1gger" would surprise them. So this dancing and prancing and preening by you seems pretty ridiculous.

Thats nice.

Anyhoo...even the most mindless Trumpkin would not be able to to say, with a straight face, that Trump saying "n1gger" would surprise them. So this dancing and prancing and preening by you seems pretty ridiculous.
Oh.............doesn't matter whether he said it or not in your make believe world.........OKIE DOKIE........

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

That how OJ got away with murder

I really don't think so.

After everything else that Trump has said, he seems to be immunized against any pushback from anything he says- from bragging about being able to grab women by their pussies, to calling a judge from the Midwest a "Mexican"

I understand Trump's approval is stuck on 42%. This begs a question. What are 42% of Americans approving of?

We have the Omarosa fixation. Many view Omarosa as an unreliable opportunist, but Trump is obsessed. He is a well man.

CNN writes, "Now ask yourself this: Would you ever be as focused -- bordering on obsessed -- with someone who you didn't care about and who you genuinely believed was just saying all sorts of false things? Would you call that person all sorts of names -- including a number with quite clear racial under- (and over-) tones, if that person didn't matter? The answer of course is "no." The fact that Trump appears to be absolutely fixated on Omarosa -- and the book she wrote about her time in the White House -- speaks to the fact that Trump is concerned about what impact the allegations she makes about him might have."

Trump is confirming that much of what Omarosa is saying is true. Look at his Presidential statements, euphemistically called tweets.

"While I know it's 'not presidential' to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible."

"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" What an incredibly stupid statement to make.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!"

That's our President speaking. Obviously, he has a mental problem.

Maybe one could get hired and fired by the same person (or company) twice in your life. Maybe. But four times? That speaks to something totally outside the ordinary, a compulsion of sorts.

What in the world are 42% of Americans approving of? I dearly would like to know.
Long post when you can just say NO.

I really don't think so.

He could call them worthless kunts that need a branch in their family tree and they would applaud him while screaming he is the greatest....

They do not care...

Interesting concept. Speculation in order to virtue shame.

Would any of you mind if Hillary said the dreaded N-word? What about Hussein, different rules for different fools?

Forum List

Back