Will any teams be interested in Favre next year?

Hamilton Tiger Cats?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They suck!

Go Riders!

Who'd be interested in Favre next year? Based on what we've seen the last few games, the Vikings.

I forgot that Toro is a fan of the Saskatchewon RumpRangers.

They would smoke those homo Patriots 63-0. Oh wait, are we playing CFL rules? Then it would be 63-1!

If he wanted to play, would anyone be interested in picking him up?

Hamilton Tiger Cats?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! They suck!

Go Riders!

Who'd be interested in Favre next year? Based on what we've seen the last few games, the Vikings.

I doubt even the vikings would want him back next year the way he has played this year and proved that last year was just a fluke season for him, that he wont be able to repeat again.Webb has had an entire year to watch and learn from Brett Favre,time to move on and accept it that they need to rebuild and let the silver haired fox go and build the team around Webb. Webb you at least have a chance to win games next year.they will need to let favre go at some point,this year is the time to do it and start building the franchise around Webb for the future with coach Frazier.

Last edited:
I doubt even the vikings would want him back next year the way he has played this year and proved that last year was just a fluke season for him, that he wont be able to repeat again.Webb has had an entire year to watch and learn from Brett Favre,time to move on and accept it that they need to rebuild and let the silver haired fox go and build the team around Webb. Webb you at least have a chance to win games next year.they will need to let favre go at some point,this year is the time to do it and start building the franchise around Webb for the future with coach Frazier.

I think a 42 year-old Favre gives the Vikings a better chance of winning football games next year than Webb does.

But I also think that Favre obviously isn't the long-term solution, nor is Tavaris Jackson, so they've either got to give Webb a chance or draft a QB.

I think a 42 year-old Favre gives the Vikings a better chance of winning football games next year than Webb does.

But I also think that Favre obviously isn't the long-term solution, nor is Tavaris Jackson, so they've either got to give Webb a chance or draft a QB.

What's warren moon doing?

I hope so. I'll need someone to laugh at next year.
If not, we still have McNabb. He is always good for a barrel of laughs.

It's been a good couple weeks. the bears kick favre's ass again and knock him out of the game; then McNabb gets benched for Rex fucking Grossman.

Not only that, but Grossman comes in and throws for over 300 yards and 4 tds! It's like the rest of the offense was rubbing McNabb's face in it lol.

I bet Montana still has some juice left. :dunno:

I bet Montana still has some juice left. :dunno:

Hey you and ginscpy have something in common. You're both thinking about Montana's juices.

exactly.yeah neither Favre or Jackson are the long term solutions.Neither one of them will get them back to the playoffs again so yeah its time to give Webb a chance or draft a QB.

Thats why Favre was an idiot to allow his teammates to come down there and talk him into coming back to play again this year.Not only did he miss a game for the first time in his life because of injury which would have stayed safe,but because his play was so pathetic this year,he will be remembered in the same way Warren Moon is,a washed up quarterback who stayed around too long.He could have avoided being remembered like that if he had stayed retired last year.

I don't think of Moon that way. If anything I usually wonder what his stats might have been had he played his whole career in the NFL.

Favre, on the other hand, has spent the last few years making sure he is remembered for the flip-flop retiring, team changing, interception throwing, clinging to a career that should have ended. I suppose we'll have to wait and see how people think of him years from now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the circus that his career has become since before he even left GB is at least as prominent in people's minds as his records and SB.

I don't think of Moon that way. If anything I usually wonder what his stats might have been had he played his whole career in the NFL.

Favre, on the other hand, has spent the last few years making sure he is remembered for the flip-flop retiring, team changing, interception throwing, clinging to a career that should have ended. I suppose we'll have to wait and see how people think of him years from now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the circus that his career has become since before he even left GB is at least as prominent in people's minds as his records and SB.

Well Moon retired as a backup quarterback and changed teams late in his career as well.The Seahawks let him go because his last year there he showed his age and that he no longer could get it done as a starter.He was dumb enough to not retire then and accepted playing as a backup quarterback for the chiefs for two years.His first year there,their starting quarterback Elvis Grbec,stayed healthy all year long and did not miss a snap so people in the organization still thought he had something left in him since they did not get to see him show his true skill level that year.The next year Elvis DID get hurt and he stunk up the joint and showed WHY he was a backup quarterback now and after that,the chiefs let him go and nobody else had an interest in him so i would say thats playing past your prime when you should have hung it up years ago as well.

Forum List

Back