Will Any Generals or Admirals Refuse Being a Campaign Prop ?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Will any of our Generals or Admirals refuse to be a Donald Trump prop for his July 4th campaign rally?

Will any of our Generals or Admirals refuse to be a Donald Trump prop for his July 4th campaign rally?

It's almost like you think no other incumbent President has used the fact they are in office as an advantage when campaigning....

It's almost like you think no other incumbent President has used the fact they are in office as an advantage when campaigning....
What does that have to do with Generals and Admirals being props for Emperor Trump?

What does that have to do with Generals and Admirals being props for Emperor Trump?

So Generals and Admirals have never attended a campaign event, or a presidential event cloaking a campaign event before?

There is no precedent for this?

Let me lead your addled little mind to water. The crux of my point is you only care because Trump is doing it, any other similar thing done by previous Presidents goes down the memory hole because it doesn't fit your wibble narrative.

So Generals and Admirals have never attended a campaign event, or a presidential event cloaking a campaign event before?

Let me lead your addled little mind to water. The crux of my point is you only care because Trump is doing it, any other similar thing done by previous Presidents goes down the memory hole because it doesn't fit your wibble narrative.
Trump is using and contaminating July 4th. His July 4th campaign gimmick is a disgrace and insult to America.

Trump is using and contaminating July 4th. His July 4th campaign gimmick is a disgrace and insult to America.
You should stop campaigning for Trump then.

How is him celebrating the 4th contaminating it? So he invented Politicians using holidays for campaigning?

You should stop campaigning for Trump then.

As someone said, "All the Dems had to do is not go crazy" and they could have a chance to beat Trump.

They can't even seem to handle that.

Your idiotic opinion duly noted.

So, you want to log this as an official “It” contender to be thrown on the smelly pile of previous sure things, or just shitcan this one?

Your idiotic opinion duly noted.

So, you want to log this as an official “It” contender to be thrown on the smelly pile of previous sure things, or just shitcan this one?

I think Trump just upped the ante for the parade

Imperial AT-ATs Begin Arriving In Capital For Military Parade

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Ahead of Trump's planned July 4 military parade, several dozen Imperial walkers began to arrive in Washington throughout the week.

The AT-ATs were dropped off by U.S. Space Force Star Destroyers just outside the city and then slowly marched toward the capital (rather than being dropped right next to their target, for some reason). Military bands solemnly played the Imperial March in honor of their arrival. Trump was seen at the White House, pointing excitedly at the looming all-terrain armored transports through an Oval Office window.

This is so interesting to me, you guys wanted to impeach the guy before he was sworn in and now your upset the President of the United States will speak during the 4th of July..

it doesn't make sense unless your afraid of something.

Forum List

Back