Will another NDA be needed?

His supporters here aren't big on men kissing men. I don't know how they're going to take this.

President John Miller....Barron....or whoever he is this week can do no wrong in the eyes of his clueless base....

After Drumpf and Macron made out at the White House, Macron went to the US House and bitch slapped Drumpf.

He attacked Drumpf's desire to quit the Iran deal. He attacked Drump's "America First" agenda. He attacked Drumpf's departure from the climate accord, even making a pun in English: "There is no Planet B". A joke which had to be explained to Pence by Paul Ryan.

After the hugs and kisses, Macron torches Trumpism - CNNPolitics

Emmanuel Macron rebuked Trump before Congress. Democrats loved it.

After Drumpf and Macron made out at the White House, Macron went to the US House and bitch slapped Drumpf.

He attacked Drumpf's desire to quit the Iran deal. He attacked Drump's "America First" agenda. He attacked Drumpf's departure from the climate accord, even making a pun in English: "There is no Planet B". A joke which had to be explained to Pence by Paul Ryan.

1-1
After the dandruff thing, Macron deserved a win.

1-1
After the dandruff thing, Macron deserved a win.

1-1 my ass

macron totally undressed the cheeto in front of a combined session of congress, but donald is too fucking stupid to realize it

priceless

You know, when I saw Trump and Macron hugging and slapping each other, I thought they were going to start making out.

That dandruff comment though was a bit crass.

Macron told trump how great he was then he kneed him in the Groin before the entire Congress and finally the World.

Forum List

Back