Will an Obama Presidency be just as divisive between the right & left?

I used to be able to say that but after the way Bush was treated by the left and now witnessing the obvious transfer of that hatred onto McCain/Palin I in no way feel obligated to support the left in any way and that includes the Pres. I will not support Brock Obamalama, he will no be my president.

SOrta like how you treated Clinton.

We let Bush lead until about 1 year after 9-11 when we realized he was emptying the treasury.

You defended him every step of the way. Even when they were exposed, you defended them. If Foley or Craig got caught, instead of it turning you off, you dug in and defended the hypocrites even harder.

All the money lost/stolen/wasted in Iraq? You turned a blind eye.

The quagmire? You said we were making great progress. Why would Blackwater and Haloburton want to win this war when losing it is so profitable?

Obama will take care of you too dummy. Even though you will bash him every step of the way. And Bush fucked you, even though you defended him every step of the way.

Soldiers targeting civilians and air raiding villages... I'd say that is pretty left wing moon-batty

Oil... thinking alternatives that are YEARS AND YEARS down the road for being viable in the quantities we need, is a solution for foreign oil dependence now or within the next 20 years??? Yep... that is pretty extreme and beholden to the enviro-nazis on the left wing..... funny he does not want to do all things possible and necessary to help dependence, only the things the enviro-nazis chant about

Does he want to nationalize? Certainly wants to start with healthcare... I would not be shocked to see him try and move that way on many other industries as well

And once again... I never supported the bailout whether it is/was Bush's idea, congress' idea or Stephen fucking Hawking's idea... but nice try

Maybe if we nationalize oil and healthcare and it drives down costs, we can start paying off the debt. You certainly have no plan/desire to do it. You just want to vote in the big spenders!!!

SOrta like how you treated Clinton.

We let Bush lead until about 1 year after 9-11 when we realized he was emptying the treasury.

You defended him every step of the way. Oh no I didn't. Even when they were exposed, you defended them. If Foley or Craig got caught, instead of it turning you off, you dug in and defended the hypocrites even harder.

All the money lost/stolen/wasted in Iraq? You turned a blind eye. Oh no I didn't.

The quagmire? You said we were making great progress. Why would Blackwater and Haloburton want to win this war when losing it is so profitable?

Obama will take care of you too dummy. Even though you will bash him every step of the way. And Bush fucked you, even though you defended him every step of the way.
I will, I will bash Obama every step of the way and take great pleasure in it cause I know if the shoe was on the other foot and McCain was in the WH you would do the same.

Shows how much you know I voted for Clinton, twice. Gore once. Thank God and Greyhound he didn't win though.

I will, I will bash Obama every step of the way and take great pleasure in it cause I know if the shoe was on the other foot and McCain was in the WH you would do the same.

Shows how much you know I voted for Clinton, twice. Gore once. Thank God and Greyhound he didn't win though.

Yea, thank God Bush stole the election so 4000 troops could die so a small few could profit and thank God your 401K just got cut in half.

They did this so they could renig on the fortune our parents spent a lifetime saving. You must not have a dime to your name.

Are you really pro life if you murder millions in a needless war for money?

Are you really pro life if you want to deny everyone in America healthcare?

Thank God he drove more Americans into poverty.

Thank God Bush won in 2004 so we could spend $10 billion a month for another 4 years.

Thank God it was Bush who got the warning that Bin Ladin was determined to use Airplanes to attack the US.

Thank God it wasn't Gore who fought the Afgan war or Bin Ladin might still be free.

Thank God it wasn't on Gore's watch that Iran, Russia and N. Korea ran wild because we are spread too thin to do anything about it.

Thank God it was Bush that broke our military.

God knows what Gore would have done.

Maybe if we nationalize oil and healthcare and it drives down costs, we can start paying off the debt. You certainly have no plan/desire to do it. You just want to vote in the big spenders!!!

Funny that doing that goes against everything this country was set up to be and goes more to the line of what Venezuela or the old Soviet Union was meant to be... but of course that does not bother the likes of you... but those of us who support and have fought for freedom take things like that very seriously

Funny that doing that goes against everything this country was set up to be and goes more to the line of what Venezuela or the old Soviet Union was meant to be... but of course that does not bother the likes of you... but those of us who support and have fought for freedom take things like that very seriously

You have no idea what freedom means dipshit.

And you didn't fight so the free markets could lower middle class wages and gouge us.

AND, you never dreamed Bush would socialize our banking system, did you?

You are brainwashed.

And our founding fathers warned us about corporations getting too powerful. You only think you are free. People around the world laugh at you thinking you are any freer than them. You're a slave.

I bet EMS being a non profit community service bothers you. It fucks with your FREEDOM! :eusa_drool:

Your vote doesn't even count stupid.

And I'm free to vote for taking half the oil companies profits. It's our land and our oil.

Oh, and Alaska can kiss my ass. They are helping the oil companies because they get a kick back. That's a total redistribution of wealth. Taking it from the other 49 and giving it all to Alaska. We should make Alaska produce their own cars or charge them a fortune to send cars to them.

Yea, thank God Bush stole the election so 4000 troops could die so a small few could profit and thank God your 401K just got cut in half.

They did this so they could renig on the fortune our parents spent a lifetime saving. You must not have a dime to your name. Guess again

Are you really pro life if you murder millions in a needless war for money? A war for money? how much money have we made in this war? Are you on drugs this morning or is this normal thought process?
Are you really pro life if you want to deny everyone in America healthcare?

Thank God he drove more Americans into poverty. He did not drive anybody into poverty.
Thank God Bush won in 2004 so we could spend $10 billion a month for another 4 years. I disagree with this war, but now that you tell me we made money I may have to rethink my position
Thank God it was Bush who got the warning that Bin Ladin was determined to use Airplanes to attack the US. Yes, and who gave him the warning? The same person who didn't do shit about it for eight years.

Thank God it wasn't Gore who fought the Afgan war or Bin Ladin might still be free. Al Gore woudda melted down fastern a iceberg post 9-11Thank God it wasn't on Gore's watch that Iran, Russia and N. Korea ran wild because we are spread too thin to do anything about it.

Thank God it was Bush that broke our military. Clinton broke our military.

God knows what Gore would have done.
I'm glad we didn't find out he has proven himself to be deranged.

Your vote doesn't even count stupid.

And I'm free to vote for taking half the oil companies profits. It's our land and our oil. Funny I thought we imported 70% of the oil. hhhmmmm

Oh, and Alaska can kiss my ass. They are helping the oil companies because they get a kick back. That's a total redistribution of wealth. Taking it from the other 49 and giving it all to Alaska. We should make Alaska produce their own cars or charge them a fortune to send cars to them.

Alaska don't wanna kiss yer ass, cause it looks jest like yer face. Alaska didn't take nuttin from you. You do charge them a fortune to send cars to them, and eggs and meat, and milk,, you sound like a crybaby.

ALASKA exists as a US state because Americans bought and paid for it. Willow.

Sewards folly and all that.

Despite the lies, Obama has a record of reaching across the aisle to get deals done.

It will only be as divisive as the extreme right tries to make it.

You know, no matter who wins this election--it's time to heal the differences between the right & the left--if we are going to advance to a better economy, energy independance, health care, etc. So this time, I would really like to see a President who chooses some on the opposite side of the isle to be in their cabinet. Let's face it--there are many democrats who have great ideas, & there are many republicans who have great ideas.

Many of these great ideas are blocked, simply because the person with the idea either has a D or R behind their name. One thing I have realised in all my years--is that democrats & republicans want to achieve the same goals in our country. 99% of the time we agree on goals for the economy, energy independance, enviroment, education, health care, taxes, etc. Our arguments typically centers on how to reach that goal.

Now if the President would do that--I would consider that REAL CHANGE from past partisan--one sided--politics that have split this country in two.

Now a question for all of you? Which candidate is more apt to do that? Whom is more willing to incorporate democrats & republicans within their cabinet & on appointed departments--(based on qualifications & not party?)

McCain

Despite the lies, Obama has a record of reaching across the aisle to get deals done.

It will only be as divisive as the extreme right tries to make it.
really?
on what issues has he done so?
he has voted along dem party lines 100% of the time

Forum List

Back