Will an Obama loss turn to rioting?

Same challenge AGAIN, Old Rocks, since it's obvious you ignored it the first time...

Give it a shot, you fucking fraud!

Jesse Helms, Strom Thurman and Mills E. Godwin Jr.

Jesse Helms didn't run for the senate until 1972, therefore he never voted on the Civil rights Act, and couldn't have changed his party affiliation because of it.

Strom Thurmond is correct.

Mills E. Godwin Jr. was a Governor, and as such never voted on the Civil Rights Act. He also didn't change parties until 1972, after being denied a seat at the Virginia Democrat State Convention.

You got one right, can you get 2 more??

Beuller? Beuller?

Will an Obama loss lead to rioting?

We will never know, will we?

I feel there is a chance Romney could win the election so I would not rule it out just yet. I personally feel putting up with the rioting would be a minor disappointment if we could defeat the Obama administration.

Jesse Helms, Strom Thurman and Mills E. Godwin Jr.

Jesse Helms didn't run for the senate until 1972, therefore he never voted on the Civil rights Act, and couldn't have changed his party affiliation because of it.

Strom Thurmond is correct.

Mills E. Godwin Jr. was a Governor, and as such never voted on the Civil Rights Act. He also didn't change parties until 1972, after being denied a seat at the Virginia Democrat State Convention.

You got one right, can you get 2 more??

Beuller? Beuller?

Awww, where'd you go, Salt??

Forum List

Back