Will America put a known adultress in the WH?

Why shouldn't they? the put clinton in twice.. swine that you are.

Yeah..but they put a known law breaker..into the white house, once! :thup:

True story. George W. Bush..the only president with a criminal record prior to assuming office!

You guys should be so proud! And he fucked a pinata once while drunk out of his mind.

obamie snorted coke,, gawd only knows what he fucked.

Bush once bragged about snorting coke in the White House when his father was President. And again at Camp David.

Why shouldn't they? the put clinton in twice.. swine that you are.

True story. George W. Bush..the only president with a criminal record prior to assuming office!

You guys should be so proud! And he fucked a pinata once while drunk out of his mind.

And yet, for some reason I doubt you really care about Obama's confessions of possession and using cocaine, which is also criminal.

But he has a big D after his name..............

obamie snorted coke,, gawd only knows what he fucked.

Bush once bragged about snorting coke in the White House when his father was President. And again at Camp David.

I must have missed that one........

I apologize for not answerig the question in my earlier post.

No, "America" will not put a known adultress in the WH.

Yes, the GOpB/pubs/bags will. In fact, they won't hesitate for a moment but Calista and her diamonds won't be running things. It will be the flip flopper Milt learned from.

Forum List

Back