Will America Ever Have A White President Again?

George W. Bush is as White as it gets and he is the main reason why we now have a Black President. In spite of all his shortcomings I believe Obama is a major improvement over that sonofabitch.

Really? And what has Obama done that you like best:

The wasted trillion dollar stimulous?

The Commiecare?

The new War in Libya?

The high fuel prices?

The high unemployment?

Cash for Clunkers? Which cost the tax payer $27K for every $500 car traded in?

Or maybe you just like that Obama borrows $189 million dollars from China every hour of every day to keep his Marxist regime running?

I hope multiple choice will work for you? Of course you could answer all of the above.
There are several long lists of Obama's achievements available via Google but I'm not that much of an Obama fan to copy and paste one of them. While I voted for Obama he was not my first choice. Dennis Kucinich was. But after eight years of George Bush almost anyone would have been an improvement. Obama happens to be a major improvement in a number of ways, one of which is he's not an embarrassment. Because, let's face it, Bush often came on like a nitwit, which in many ways he was.

Bush had one thing going for him. He looked presidential, but as soon as he opened his stupid mouth the bubble burst. Obama on the other hand is a gifted orator. He doesn't embarrass the Nation and he almost always makes perfect sense.

When George W. Bush was appointed President by the right-wing dominated Supreme Court he inherited a healthy economy with a very small national debt and a large projected surplus. But it didn't take him long to ravage the economy and impose a massive increase in the debt, mainly by conducting an illegal invasion and drastically cutting taxes on the wealthiest individuals and biggest corporations -- his "base."

Bush's agenda was obviously destruction of the middle class. While Obama is clearly a friend to the financial industry he also has the interests of working class Americans in mind.

In terms of overall performance Obama has been a big disappointment to me in two very important ways. First, he allowed the Bush crime family to walk away with complete impunity. Second, he hasn't reviewed the utterly counterproductive drug war, which is a governmental malignancy as well as a major drain on the economy.

Bottom line: I will not vote for any Republican but I would like the DNC to put up a different candidate. While there is no chance for it to happen I would like to see Eliot Spitzer drafted. He would be an excellent president.

George W. Bush is as White as it gets and he is the main reason why we now have a Black President. In spite of all his shortcomings I believe Obama is a major improvement over that sonofabitch.

Really? And what has Obama done that you like best:

The wasted trillion dollar stimulous?

The Commiecare?

The new War in Libya?

The high fuel prices?

The high unemployment?

Cash for Clunkers? Which cost the tax payer $27K for every $500 car traded in?

Or maybe you just like that Obama borrows $189 million dollars from China every hour of every day to keep his Marxist regime running?

I hope multiple choice will work for you? Of course you could answer all of the above.

Love the way you guys list the the Republican failures from the last administration and try disparately to hang that mess around Obama's neck. The only talking point you left out was, "Bush got Bin Laden".

Forum List

Back