Will America Ever Have A White President Again?

George W. Bush is as White as it gets and he is the main reason why we now have a Black President. In spite of all his shortcomings I believe Obama is a major improvement over that sonofabitch.

George W. Bush is as White as it gets and he is the main reason why we now have a Black President. In spite of all his shortcomings I believe Obama is a major improvement over that sonofabitch.

Really? And what has Obama done that you like best:

The wasted trillion dollar stimulous?

The Commiecare?

The new War in Libya?

The high fuel prices?

The high unemployment?

Cash for Clunkers? Which cost the tax payer $27K for every $500 car traded in?

Or maybe you just like that Obama borrows $189 million dollars from China every hour of every day to keep his Marxist regime running?

I hope multiple choice will work for you? Of course you could answer all of the above.

Last edited:

The Commiecare?

The new War in Libya?

The high fuel prices?

The high unemployment?

Or maybe you just like that Obama borrows $189 million dollars from China every hour of every day to keep his Marxist regime running?

I hope multiple choice will work for you? Of course you could answer all of the above.

all of the above

If the Bam were of caucish skin, he would still have been elected. He basically had no history of merit (or demerit) in the realm of politics. Yet he spewed the pablum that attracted the suckers of federal teat. Of which there are aplenty.

A mjor improvement? For whom?

The suckers.

The Commiecare?

The new War in Libya?

The high fuel prices?

The high unemployment?

First of all, Libya? His fault? Please tell me you're joking. We all know that Obama single handedly went into Libya, told everyone who was being repressed to stand up and fight then declared war on Libya... oh wait, we never did declare war. Whoops!

Fuel prices?! Right, because they weren't going up when Bush was president.

Commiecare? And you don't think people should have basic rights to health care? Why don't you try living on a part time job, with no health insurance and cancer.

I'll give you that the way the stimulus was organized wasn't the best.

And how the hell is Obama running a Marxist regime.

I bet you're one of those people who also believe that Obama wasn't born in the US.

Forum List

Back