Will Allegations of Pedophilia Taint the memory of Michael Jackson?

• yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

He's been tainted since he was a child. These allegations really don't surprise me much, but whether found guilty or not he is now finished.

Originally posted by jimnyc
He's been tainted since he was a child. These allegations really don't surprise me much, but whether found guilty or not he is now finished.

I couldn't agree more.

The funny part is, there really isn't a person with a heartbeat who DOESN'T know the guy is a basket case, yet about half still "like" him. :rolleyes:

I will always admire a lot of Michael Jackson's music. But if these allegations are proven true (keep in mind he has yet to be convicted other than in the media) it will unfortunately overshadow a brilliant 30 year career in music.

acludem

I lost all respect for him as soon as he turned into a freak. He was cool in the 70s and the 80s, but as soon as the black skin and the nose disappeared, it was over.

I think MJ is about as tainted as he can get. He's a black man trying to be a white woman.

He needs to start taking several psychiatrists to bed with him instead of little boys.

Michael Jackson. Proof that...

1. If you make great music, or made great music, you could basically shit in a nun's oatmeal and someone out there would still show up to wipe your ass and cheer you on.

2. Black people should stay black, and white people should stay white.

3. Lots of people are utter freaks, but it usually only shows up when they have millions of dollars to put it into action (see, Howard Hughes).

4. Lawyers have no shame.

5. Even the Nation of Islam has its limits.

6. Black people will accept you no matter what, so long as you were born black (apparently, neither child molestation charges nor a surgical attempt to become white are powerful enough to break the bonds of this racial loyalty), though the Congressional Black Caucus, I understand, was cool about his trip to D.C.

7. Blacks, when they get enough money, can admit they don't like blacks. And try turning into whites.

8. The media will cover anything.

9. Lisa Marie suffered from heretofore undiscovered fetal alcohol syndrome.

10. There are some men even Elizabeth Taylor wants to keep as "friends."

A composition of mine, to the tune of "Johnny One-Time", by Brenda Lee:

So he told you that he'd never lead your child astray
And he told you that he'd be a friend forever and a day
And I can hear him telling you that he's a shy and bashful guy
But did he tell you that he's known as Michael Short-Eyes?

Did he tell you that a straight and honest grown-up doesn't spend
Ten thousand dollars on gifts and toys
Like a gold watch for your husband and a diamond ring for you
But most of all, presents for your little boy

Did he tell you that the special child you're raising
Will disappear in flames and shame and lies
Did he tell you that he's known as Michael Short-Eyes?

Forum List

Back