Will Al-Quaida attack the US this month?

smirkinjesus said:
Of course we're not "bogged down"! Everything is going smashingly well in Iraq! The Exit is just around the corner.
-5 Reputation Point! What!? I just try to bring a little lively debate to the message board and now my reputation is ruined! :finger: So unfair. See if I ever recommend any of your posts again which I have been known to do from time to time.

smirkinjesus said:
Of course we're not "bogged down"! Everything is going smashingly well in Iraq! The Exit is just around the corner.

What is it with this "exit" crap? The goal is not to exit. We will be there for years. just like Germany, Japan, Korea, etc.....

JIHADTHIS said:
What is it with this "exit" crap? The goal is not to exit. We will be there for years. just like Germany, Japan, Korea, etc.....

You must be joking?
What in your mind is the goal?

smirkinjesus said:
You must be joking?
What in your mind is the goal?

See Germany (we've been there since WWII) Japan (we've been there since WW II) and Korea (been there since Korean War).

I take it you would like to see the US exit Iraq ala Saigon 1975?

smirkinjesus said:
Oh no, I understand that very well. But the 9-11 attacks gave them recognition; the invasion of Iraq gave them legitimacy; the subsequent occupation gave them sympathy and the successful insurgency gave them credibility, in the eyes of Muslims that is. Who wins the election means little, besides, Kerry doesn’t seem to want to do anything different then Bush so the war will go on and on either way.

Smirk,
Some people here just like to speculate and hear others speculate. It doesn't mean that we are as naive to believe that AQ will attack the US on our timetable. You're examples of recognition, legitamcy, sympathy and credibility are very interesting yet meaningless unless your aim is to target Bush for "creating" terrorists by reacting to an attack by a underestimated and generally unknown enemy. Basically Bush chose to engage an enemy instead of pretending that there wasn't one. That is why I am voting for him.
He deals with things as realistically as posssible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back