Will a dead wrestler cost Linda McMahon a Senate seat?

Hanging out with black liberation progressives in college didn't cost BHO the presidency. Mainly because the MSM refused any deep investigation into his college years.

I'm with you brother..

They also ignored that Birth Certificate problem

Stinking Lamestream Media!

And of course, HOW a Muslim was caught in Reverned Wright's church WORSHIPPING, is beyond me....

Hanging out with black liberation progressives in college didn't cost BHO the presidency. Mainly because the MSM refused any deep investigation into his college years.

I'm with you brother..

And of course, HOW a Muslim was caught in Reverned Wright's church WORSHIPPING, is beyond me....

That's where Barry learned about those greedy white folks

Are you the same as you were in college? Do you hang out with the same people you did in college?

I'm with you brother..

That's where Barry learned about those greedy white folks

Frank

Maybe you can explain something for me. I know you spend more time on the Right Wing hate sites than I do, so you probably have the answer.

I understand the whole "Hussain" deal and it value as rightwing propaganda. It reminds people with simple minds about that WMD posessing, terrorist supporting Saddam Hussain. It also reminds people that Barack Obama is not a "Real American" like you or I.

But what is with the Barry deal?

The fact that Barack had the nickname Barry when he was a kid is supposed to inflame people? Its not like Richard Nixon going by "DICK". What is the intent of trying to remind people he used to be called Barry?

Can you check the Rightwing playbook and get back to me?

You're an idiot extremist with no clue. All you want to do is destroy the balls this Nation was built on with your pussy, nanny-state panty-wearing ass. You can take your cock-sucking, girly little I wish I was man little ass and go defend Aruba. I'm sure Natalie Holloway would love your sense of justice.

Be careful, Gunny. While I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, and I appreciate you setting me straight, you are setting a poor example on YOUR board. I do believe you may have just broken a few of YOUR own rules. Rock on, dude and be excellent to each other.

I haven't broken shit. Weak. Deflect much? You say waht you want and I'll feel free to tell you you're a political moron. Go ahead and support this current administration that has done more to harm this country than Japan did in 1942.

Stick to your own level. You can't hang on mine.

Attack on Pearl Harbor

Nagumo's task force sailed from the Kuriles on 26 November and arrived, undetected by the Americans, at a point about 200 miles north of Oahu at 0600 hours (Hawaiian time) on December 7, 1941. Beginning at 0600 and ending at 0715, a total of some 360 planes were launched in three waves. These planes rendezvoused to the south and then flew toward Oahu for coordinated attacks.

Be careful, Gunny. While I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, and I appreciate you setting me straight, you are setting a poor example on YOUR board. I do believe you may have just broken a few of YOUR own rules. Rock on, dude and be excellent to each other.

I haven't broken shit. Weak. Deflect much? You say waht you want and I'll feel free to tell you you're a political moron. Go ahead and support this current administration that has done more to harm this country than Japan did in 1942.

Attack on Pearl Harbor

Nagumo's task force sailed from the Kuriles on 26 November and arrived, undetected by the Americans, at a point about 200 miles north of Oahu at 0600 hours (Hawaiian time) on December 7, 1941. Beginning at 0600 and ending at 0715, a total of some 360 planes were launched in three waves. These planes rendezvoused to the south and then flew toward Oahu for coordinated attacks.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter (Tim Matheson): [whispering] Germans?
Boon (Peter Riegert): Forget it, he's rolling.

Attack on Pearl Harbor

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter (Tim Matheson): [whispering] Germans?
Boon (Peter Riegert): Forget it, he's rolling.

Now who's with me? Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Will a dead wrestler cost Linda McMahon a Senate seat? - The Week

Linda McMahon has been accused of "turning a blind eye to rampant drug use" before, says Avi Zenilman at New York magazine, but up to now she has convinced voters that "her association with the ball-kicking, roid-raging world of the WWE" was a non-issue. Now she has "a much bigger political problem" — a grieving dad who's calling her a liar. With this kind of negative publicity, maybe McMahon's WWE past will "kneecap her campaign," after all.

How desperate do you need to get?

not nearly as desperate as the how many threads calling the president a muslim?

:eusa_whistle:

Yikes! Desperate times for Democrats i guess. Democrats are blaming Linda McMahon for this wrestler dying? Wow that's just plain pathetic. I'll answer the question though...If voters are ignorant enough to buy this Democrat scam,then yes it could cost her. It just seems like a desperate & shallow Democrat smear-attempt to me though. I guess we'll see.

Well, they should work out FAMOUSLY at the republican national convention!

vince-mcmahon.jpg

Yikes! Desperate times for Democrats i guess. Democrats are blaming Linda McMahon for this wrestler dying? Wow that's just plain pathetic. I'll answer the question though...If voters are ignorant enough to buy this Democrat scam,then yes it could cost her. It just seems like a desperate & shallow Democrat smear-attempt to me though. I guess we'll see.

They have turned a blind eye to Steroid use in the WWE for decades. They demand a certain physique that is unattainable without steroids and then shrug and say..

"We never told them to use steroids"

Steroids should be legal. They're not nearly the Boogeyman many have made them out to be. That being said,blaming Linda McMahon for this wrestler's death really is pretty low even for Democrats. I guess we'll see if voters are ignorant enough to buy this pathetic Democrat smear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ucc3n6d3SA]YouTube - WWF Stone Cold "shoots" Vince McMahon 10/19/98[/ame]

Steroids should be legal. They're not nearly the Boogeyman many have made them out to be. That being said,blaming Linda McMahon for this wrestler's death really is pretty low even for Democrats. I guess we'll see if voters are ignorant enough to buy this pathetic Democrat smear.

They may be alright for the WWE, it is a fake sport. They should never be taken by professional or amateur athlete. I am sorry I don't want my kid being roid freak in high school.

They may be alright for the WWE, it is a fake sport. They should never be taken by professional or amateur athlete. I am sorry I don't want my kid being roid freak in high school.

I hear ya. Kids are a completely different story. However i think adults can and should decide for themselves whether or not they want to use Steroids. They should be legal. Politics & Baseless Hysteria have demonized them but they really aren't the Boogeyman many have made them out to be. This wrestler didn't die from Steroids anyway. It was a horrible accident that killed him. Shame on the Democrats for blaming Linda McMahon for his death. Hopefully Karma will have the final say. I hope she kicks the Democrats' A*s for this smear. I'll be rooting for her.

She's in a strange place.

She wants to run as a successful business owner, which she is. The problem is that her business is built on rampant drug usage and outrageous antics.

Not to mention flagrant misogyny.
IOW, she'd fit right in with the crowd in the District of Criminals.

On top of that, she has great experience in working with people who create outrageous plot lines, that people with short attentions spans and/or the willingness to suspend disbelief buy into.

By all accounts, she should be a perfect fit.

Forum List

Back