Will a dead wrestler cost Linda McMahon a Senate seat?

*Yawn" Who's paying you to disrupt my board? Idiot. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nor any dork like you.

Why thank you, Gunny. I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, so I appreciate you setting me straight. Rock on, dude.

You're an idiot extremist with no clue. All you want to do is destroy the balls this Nation was built on with your pussy, nanny-state panty-wearing ass. You can take your cock-sucking, girly little I wish I was man little ass and go defend Aruba. I'm sure Natalie Holloway would love your sense of justice.

Be careful, Gunny. While I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, and I appreciate you setting me straight, you are setting a poor example on YOUR board. I do believe you may have just broken a few of YOUR own rules. Rock on, dude and be excellent to each other.

It's a fair criticism to use the way that Business has been run against her if she's tried using it in favor of herself.

She's in a strange place.

She wants to run as a successful business owner, which she is. The problem is that her business is built on rampant drug usage and outrageous antics.

She trumpets her experience as a businesswoman and winks and says Wrestling is just entertainment.

For decades, her empire has been built on turning away while wrestlers bulk up on steroids. While they claim ignorance, they enforce standards on wrestlers that can only be achieved through steroid use

Why thank you, Gunny. I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, so I appreciate you setting me straight. Rock on, dude.

You're an idiot extremist with no clue. All you want to do is destroy the balls this Nation was built on with your pussy, nanny-state panty-wearing ass. You can take your cock-sucking, girly little I wish I was man little ass and go defend Aruba. I'm sure Natalie Holloway would love your sense of justice.

Be careful, Gunny. While I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, and I appreciate you setting me straight, you are setting a poor example on YOUR board. I do believe you may have just broken a few of YOUR own rules. Rock on, dude and be excellent to each other.

I haven't broken shit. Weak. Deflect much? You say waht you want and I'll feel free to tell you you're a political moron. Go ahead and support this current administration that has done more to harm this country than Japan did in 1942.

Stick to your own level. You can't hang on mine.

I haven't broken shit. Weak. Deflect much? You say waht you want and I'll feel free to tell you you're a political moron. Go ahead and support this current administration that has done more to harm this country than Japan did in 1942.

You DO realize Japan attacked Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941, right? Or did you go to college with John Blutarsky?

*Yawn" Who's paying you to disrupt my board? Idiot. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nor any dork like you.

So you think only people who think like you do should vote?

No. I think idiots shouldn't be allowed to. Sheep that follow fucking political parties that don't stand for anything shouldn't be. Like you. Push the "D". It's the only button.:rolleyes:

:lol: So you know how I vote now? I didn't know you had special powers, you should really market that.

You DO realize Japan attacked Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941, right? Or did you go to college with John Blutarsky?

Sorry. Hit the wrong key. Your leftist literalism doesn't negate the point. Want to try losing again, or what?

So you think only people who think like you do should vote?

No. I think idiots shouldn't be allowed to. Sheep that follow fucking political parties that don't stand for anything shouldn't be. Like you. Push the "D". It's the only button.:rolleyes:

:lol: So you know how I vote now? I didn't know you had special powers, you should really market that.

Of course he does. This is HIS message board and the sooner you come to terms with that, the less likely you are of being kicked off.

:rofl:

Sorry. Hit the wrong key. Your leftist literalism doesn't negate the point. Want to try losing again, or what?

Oh, I'm sorry. Were you attempting to debate on something? I couldn't see your point through all of the spit....please proceed.

Rough translation:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-8-picture1882-bring-it-anim.gif

Hanging out with black liberation progressives in college didn't cost BHO the presidency. Mainly because the MSM refused any deep investigation into his college years.

Hanging out with black liberation progressives in college didn't cost BHO the presidency. Mainly because the MSM refused any deep investigation into his college years.

I'm with you brother..

They also ignored that Birth Certificate problem

Stinking Lamestream Media!

Forum List

Back