Will a dead wrestler cost Linda McMahon a Senate seat?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Will a dead wrestler cost Linda McMahon a Senate seat? - The Week

Linda McMahon has been accused of "turning a blind eye to rampant drug use" before, says Avi Zenilman at New York magazine, but up to now she has convinced voters that "her association with the ball-kicking, roid-raging world of the WWE" was a non-issue. Now she has "a much bigger political problem" — a grieving dad who's calling her a liar. With this kind of negative publicity, maybe McMahon's WWE past will "kneecap her campaign," after all.

Linda McMahon has been accused of "turning a blind eye to rampant drug use" before, says Avi Zenilman at New York magazine, but up to now she has convinced voters that "her association with the ball-kicking, roid-raging world of the WWE" was a non-issue. Now she has "a much bigger political problem" — a grieving dad who's calling her a liar. With this kind of negative publicity, maybe McMahon's WWE past will "kneecap her campaign," after all.

Actually, I was hoping the live ones and their fan base would be bad enough to make her political aspirations seem cheesy. So much for THAT idea...

She's in a strange place.

She wants to run as a successful business owner, which she is. The problem is that her business is built on rampant drug usage and outrageous antics.

How desperate do you need to get?

She wants to run as a successful business owner, which she is. The problem is that her business is built on rampant drug usage and outrageous antics.

Not to mention flagrant misogyny.

Yeah. There's that too.

On the other hand, if she can use the WWE to bring out voters that normally wouldn't vote, more power to her.

Oh trust me....I believe the WWE is her base.

Actually, I was hoping the live ones and their fan base would be bad enough to make her political aspirations seem cheesy. So much for THAT idea...

I would hope everyone with a brain would vote the opposite of a dolt like you.:cuckoo:

I would hope everyone with a brain would vote the opposite of a dolt like you.:cuckoo:

Why thank you, Gunny. I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, so I appreciate you setting me straight. Rock on, dude.

*Yawn" Who's paying you to disrupt my board? Idiot. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nor any dork like you.

Why thank you, Gunny. I know that everything you think, feel and say is 100% accurate, so I appreciate you setting me straight. Rock on, dude.

*Yawn" Who's paying you to disrupt my board? Idiot. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nor any dork like you.

You're an idiot extremist with no clue. All you want to do is destroy the balls this Nation was built on with your pussy, nanny-state panty-wearing ass. You can take your cock-sucking, girly little I wish I was man little ass and go defend Aruba. I'm sure Natalie Holloway would love your sense of justice.

So you think only people who think like you do should vote?

No. I think idiots shouldn't be allowed to. Sheep that follow fucking political parties that don't stand for anything shouldn't be. Like you. Push the "D". It's the only button.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back