Will 35 House Dems committ political suicide for Obama??

The real question is, will they be brave enough.

No, the real question is, are they stupid enough?

Yes I called my congressman today His name is Dan Lipinski 3rd district of Illinois. this guy is a real piece of work. he purposely keeps his phone mail box full so if you want to leave a message about healthcare you can't and refuses to hold townhall meetings for his constituants to voice their opinion and views. The last meeting held was over a year ago, and he says he knows what we want. What a load of bullship. this little weasel is to afraid to come and hold a townhall meeting or respond to calls. I suggest all voters against this bill keep calling and let you voice be heard. then vote and vote these anti Americans out of office. Instill our own term limits cause the elected official will never do this for us. America is such a great country the only problem is our government is so full of corruption, fraud, waste, incompetance. what is needed is TERM LIMITS!!!!!NOW!!!! If it is good enough for our president why not elected officials. Whitehouse switch board number call now!!!!1-202-224-3121
Dan Lipinski DC number 1-202-225-5701
Dick Durbin DC number 1-202-224-2152

Call now!!!!!

Political suicide?

Far from it. Dems know they need to pass healthcare like they promised. Right wingnuts are not going to vote for them anyway.

Let the Republicans run in November on "I am going to take away your healthcare" rather than " Dems failed"

Keep saying that one, leftwinger....I'm sure there are a few wingnuts such as yourself that actually believe it.

ummmmm..... Actually, he's right!

Passing the bill is suicide? Has the entire right wing forgotten their meds?:cuckoo:

Political suicide?

Far from it. Dems know they need to pass healthcare like they promised. Right wingnuts are not going to vote for them anyway.

Let the Republicans run in November on "I am going to take away your healthcare" rather than " Dems failed"

Keep saying that one, leftwinger....I'm sure there are a few wingnuts such as yourself that actually believe it.

Passing the bill is suicide? Has the entire right wing forgotten their meds?:cuckoo:

Ummmm, I didn't say passing the bill was suicide.....I said passing the bill would be "political" suicide. Please take YOUR meds before responding.

Political suicide?

Has the entire LEft wing forgotten Massachusetts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back