Wilileaks/anon guts private intelligence firm.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
Anon hackers, last year, broke into the database of global spy company Stratfor, stealing 200GB of data as well as their informant list and payment methods.

The files just hit Wikileaks and their CEO and founder has resigned, his email resignation was intercepted and published immediately.

The scope and targets of this organization is likely to be a black eye for the corporations who hired them to gather intelligence on activists and wikileaks themselves.

BTW the hackers said that their internal security was a pathetic joke.

Wikileaks is holding a press conference in London at midday local time, just in time for us to wake up to the news story of the week, I freaking love it.

The Global Intelligence Files - List of Releases

I was just reading a web page on how another security firm got zapped by anonymous.

pathetic password security wasn't the worst of it. The first breach was a SQL injection that even tyro programmers should be able to thwart, then they had all the passwords a simple 8 bit scramble scheme that any 4 year old computer should be able to deal with in an hour. It was pathetic. And they were supposed to be consultants on computer security for the NSA.

Truly, the cobblers children go barefoot.

DOW chemical is first on the list, seems they hired Stratfor to spy on Bhopal disaster activists. Also it will probably come out that certain people in the organization kept a very close eye on the president and his associates and other democrats, I wonder why?

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back