Wilders: my message to Muslims

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
There are people who say that I hate Muslims. I do not hate Muslims. It saddens me how Islam has robbed them of their dignity.What Islam does to Muslims is visible in the way they treat their daughters. On March 11, 2002, fifteen Saudi schoolgirls died as they attempted to flee from their school in the holy city of Mecca. A fire had set the building ablaze. The girls ran to the school gates but these were locked. The keys were in the possession of a male guard, who refused to open the gates because the girls were not wearing the correct Islamic dress imposed on women by Saudi law: face veils and overgarments.

Girls are not valued highly in Islam; the Koran says that the birth of a daughter makes a father’s “face darken and he is filled with gloom” (sura 43:17). Nevertheless, the incident at the Mecca school drew angry reactions. Islam is inhumane; but Muslims are humans, hence capable of Love – that powerful force which Muhammad despised. Humanity prevailed in the Meccan fathers who were incensed over the deaths of their daughters; it also prevailed in the firemen who confronted the Mutaween when the latter were beating the girls back inside, and in the journalists of the Saudi paper which, for the first time in Saudi history, criticized the much feared and powerful “Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice.

Islam deprives Muslims of their freedom. That is a shame, because free people are capable of great things, as history has shown. The Arab, Turkish, Iranian, Indian, Indonesian peoples have tremendous potential. It they were not captives of Islam, if they could liberate themselves from the yoke of Islam, if they would cease to take Muhammad as a role model and if they got rid of the evil Koran, they would be able to achieve great things which would benefit not only them but the entire world.

As a Dutch, a European and a Western politician, my responsibility is primarily to the Dutch people, to the Europeans and the West. However, since the liberation of the Muslims from Islam, will benefit all of us, I wholeheartedly support Muslims who love freedom. My message to them is clear: “Fatalism is no option; ‘Inch’ Allah’ is a curse; Submission is a disgrace.

Free yourselves. It is up to you.

More here: Weblog Geertwilders - Wilders: my message to Muslims

I think it is more like a Muslims hate us thread.

Where is the hate? I missed that.

Oh were you referring to the death threats against Mr. Wilders? Or the support for his beheading by the "moderate Muslims" on this board?

Where is the hate? I missed that.

Oh were you referring to the death threats against Mr. Wilders? Or the support for his beheading by the "moderate Muslims" on this board?

"The Koran is evil, Allah is a curse." Wilders

That's the equivalent of saying the Bible is evil and God and Christ are curses.

Wilders is the guy who was on trial for hate speech and discrimination. I guess you support that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back