Wikll Romney actually repeal the mandate?

Proof? Do you just selectively read posts that you want to? I have stated several times that this current administration has selectively decided to not enforce and ignore federal immigration laws.

I have asked the question that what prevents a future Romney administration from doing the same to Obama Care?

Oh, so if you say it over and over, that makes it true??

Sorry but that doesn't wash. Again, post PROOF that "this current administration has selectively decided to not enforce and ignore federal immigration laws". Saying it yet again changes nothing, proves nothing. Its JUST your very questionable opinion.

Dipshit, Obama announced that those he feels should not be deported will not be, even though they are in violation of federal law. You are so ignorant and ill-informed you don't even understand what is going on.

The Department of Homeland Security will no longer enforce immigration laws against illegal aliens who meet certain criteria: They came to the United States at an age younger than 16 and are currently under 30, have not committed any major crimes, are in school or have graduated or served in the armed forces, and have resided in the U.S. for at least five years. Such aliens -- who may number as many as 800,000 -- may now seek work permits for two-year periods without fear of deportation. "It makes no sense to expel talented young people who for all intents and purposes are Americans," the president said at a Rose Garden press conference. Obama no doubt acted from a variety of policy and political motives, some of them likely admirable. But his move has pushed executive power beyond all constitutional limits -- even in the view of this writer, an academic defender of a vigorous presidency and a Justice Department lawyer in the Bush administration.

Fuck you, prove me wrong. Give me a link disproving what I am saying, because any rational intelligent adult understands what Obama's proclamation means--you are hopelessly ignorant.

THAT is not what you said at all. You're choosing one act that affects approx 80K innocent people who did not break any laws. You can also CHOOSE to believe differently but that does not make it so. You're still just spouting your incorrect opinion and calling it fact. What I wrote is true and you can't prove its not.

Gramps
He has promised it over and over and over. It's the most promised political item since "read my lips"

Were he to renig he would guarantee himself a one term presidency. He isn't too stupid to realize that nor renig on it. If you think he is then you shouldn't be voting for him in the first place.

HOW will mittens do what he said? for that matter, he told several lies in that flimsy announcement - the lame lies we read here.

He can't repeal it.
Nor can the pubs with their phony vote coming up in July.

What no one really seems to be talking about is how Romney may go about to repeal Obamacare. President Obama has set the precedent that the executive may pick and choose what laws will be enforced. Romney could simply not enforce the law, and ignore it--just like Obama has chosen to do with federal immigration laws.

Obama has set the precedent that we are no longer a nation governed by laws.

Good point.

Oh, so if you say it over and over, that makes it true??

Sorry but that doesn't wash. Again, post PROOF that "this current administration has selectively decided to not enforce and ignore federal immigration laws". Saying it yet again changes nothing, proves nothing. Its JUST your very questionable opinion.

Dipshit, Obama announced that those he feels should not be deported will not be, even though they are in violation of federal law. You are so ignorant and ill-informed you don't even understand what is going on.

The Department of Homeland Security will no longer enforce immigration laws against illegal aliens who meet certain criteria: They came to the United States at an age younger than 16 and are currently under 30, have not committed any major crimes, are in school or have graduated or served in the armed forces, and have resided in the U.S. for at least five years. Such aliens -- who may number as many as 800,000 -- may now seek work permits for two-year periods without fear of deportation. "It makes no sense to expel talented young people who for all intents and purposes are Americans," the president said at a Rose Garden press conference. Obama no doubt acted from a variety of policy and political motives, some of them likely admirable. But his move has pushed executive power beyond all constitutional limits -- even in the view of this writer, an academic defender of a vigorous presidency and a Justice Department lawyer in the Bush administration.

Fuck you, prove me wrong. Give me a link disproving what I am saying, because any rational intelligent adult understands what Obama's proclamation means--you are hopelessly ignorant.

THAT is not what you said at all. You're choosing one act that affects approx 80K innocent people who did not break any laws. You can also CHOOSE to believe differently but that does not make it so. You're still just spouting your incorrect opinion and calling it fact. What I wrote is true and you can't prove its not.

That is what I've said over and over. What I have posted is undeniably true, and all you have done is demonstrated that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Prove me wrong. Give me a link that proves that what his administration is doing is not circumventing federal immigration laws, because essentially what you just said is admitting that I am right while proclaiming you've proven something.

Last edited:

luddly.neddite, you brain dead simpleton--prove that this is not choosing to not enforce federal law.

Why is this so difficult to comprehend? This current administration is circumventing federal immigration laws by choosing to ignore and not enforce it--and a future administration can do that ESPECIALLY given the reliance that Obama Care places on the director of health and human services, a Romney appointee could choose to not enforce the vast majority of this law.

EXACTLY what "federal immigration laws" is "this current administration circumventing"?

The president has deported more illegals than any other president, has put more border Patrol Agents on all four of our borders, repealed Bush's amnesty and put a very strong and temporary law in its place.

Thanks to President Obama, illegal immigration is almost zero.

So, EXACTLY what laws is he "circumventing"?

Oh, and, you're trying to compare apples to tennis shoes.

Repealed Bush's amnesty? What the hell are you talking about?

When Obama announced that he is not going to deport those who are here ILLEGALLY he has decided that he is not going to enforce FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS. Period.

I'm not going to complicate it anymore than that, because I want to keep it as simplistic as I can for you.

Hey, it's Luddy, of course he has no idea what he's talking about.

He said he would do so on day one.

Wouldn't be a very good start not to do so, would it?

Freaking idiot.

It won't be repealed. The Republicans will pussy out on it before it even gets to Romney. Mark my words. They're gutless cowards who will cave to the pressure the left will inflict in order to keep it.

I don't hold out a whole lot of hope that he will.

I would bet anyone any amount of money that Romney will not do it on day one. Or day two, or week one...or.....

He has promised it over and over and over. It's the most promised political item since "read my lips"

Yes and um....how did that promise work out?

Were he to renig he would guarantee himself a one term presidency. He isn't too stupid to realize that nor renig on it.

No, he isn't stupid, but he is a politiciana and it won't be the first time Romney has changed his mind will it? So what if he doesn't? You think that Conservatives are going to vote Democrat? If he doesn't repeal it, he will spin it nine ways to Sunday and people will believe him.

Disclaimer:(I did say that "I don't hold out much hope" meaning I'm not 100% sure either way)

If you think he is then you shouldn't be voting for him in the first place.

That doesn't make logical sense.

If it weren't for Romney paving the way in Mass., we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion. It's absurd to imagine he'd be the one to reverse it.

He said he would do so on day one.

Wouldn't be a very good start not to do so, would it?

Freaking idiot.

It won't be repealed. The Republicans will pussy out on it before it even gets to Romney. Mark my words. They're gutless cowards who will cave to the pressure the left will inflict in order to keep it.

We'll see. This issue, Obama Care, cost the Democrats the House and several Senate seats in 2010--not to mention damn near every state legislature. The DNC instructed its candidates to not even talk about Obama Care in 2010.

But I like how you assume Romney will win. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back