Wikipedia says Dem leader Chuck Schumer got a perfect 1600 on the SAT

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If true he would have taken the test around 1967, well before before the SAT was severely dumbed down to help blacks. Very impressive .

Chuck Schumer - Wikipedia

Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of comedian and actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

He attended public schools in Brooklyn, scoring a perfect 1600 on the SAT, and graduated as class valedictorian from James Madison High School, in 1967.

If true he would have taken the test around 1967, well before before the SAT was severely dumbed down to help blacks. Very impressive .

Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer.[5] His father ran an exterminating business, and his mother was a homemaker.[6][7] His family is Jewish,[8] and he is a second cousin, once removed, of comedian and actress Amy Schumer.[9][10][11] His ancestors originated from the town of Chortkiv, Galicia, in what is now western Ukraine.[12]

He attended public schools in Brooklyn, scoring a perfect 1600 on the SAT, and graduated as class valedictorian from James Madison High School, in 1967.
He's a Jew; of course he got a 1600.

That retard couldn't come up with 1600 if the problem was 1599+1. It never ceases to amaze me how you left wing nut bags are always looking for smarter people than you are to run your lives. It's like you aren't secure enough in who you are to live your life and need some kind of guidance from some moron you think may know better.

He beat me by a few hairs. I'm Irish.

Funny, I too went to James Madison High School, though not in New York.

As we all know, knowledge does not in itself produce wisdom. He's just an overeducated shithead with a Harry Reid complex.

If carried out, his decision to filibuster Gorsuch will bury the Senate Democrats at least until January 2019, and likely a good deal longer.

Schumer may well filibuster, but his actions will fail to block the inevitable end of cloture vote.

You know I'm not Black, and I don't get pissed off easily, but ignorant fucks like you that make comments like "severely dumbed down for Blacks" makes me hope some day a Black person saves your life... just so you can feel like a total asshole the rest of your life.

You know I'm not Black, and I don't get pissed off easily, but ignorant fucks like you that make comments like "severely dumbed down for Blacks" makes me hope some day a Black person saves your life... just so you can feel like a total asshole the rest of your life.

Research. That's precisely why it was "dumbed down". The public school system needs to show success in order to palm more dollars off the unsuspecting public.

Same as here. Sad but true -

New York State Kills Literacy Test for Teachers: Minority Kids Hardest Hit - Breitbart

Research. That's precisely why it was "dumbed down". The public school system needs to show success in order to palm more dollars off the unsuspecting public.

New York State Kills Literacy Test for Teachers: Minority Kids Hardest Hit - Breitbart

You just quoted Breitbart for an article about dumbing down a test for minorities... what are you going to do next? Give me a link to Stormfront?

Wikipedia says Dem leader Chuck Schumer got a perfect 1600 on the SAT

If true he would have taken the test around 1967, well before before the SAT was severely dumbed down to help blacks.

...And what exactly do you want to have this thread's topical focus be?
  • Shumer's specific performance on a high school test?
  • The fact that the man applied himself academically?
  • Something having to do with Wikipedia?
  • The SAT exam?
  • Black people and the SAT?
  • That you took it after it was, as you put it, "severely dumbed down to help blacks" and yet didn't get a perfect score?

You just quoted Breitbart for an article about dumbing down a test for minorities... what are you going to do next? Give me a link to Stormfront?

Open your other eye, Polyphemus.

Here's the NYSUT report -

UUPDate - UUP heard: Regents change teacher certification process

Shummer must have written his own Wiki Page.

I want to see those scores and Obamas College Transcripts

Your comment bordered on being racist btw. Not cool.

Nobody ever said that Schumer wasn't a smart guy but he was educated as a lawyer and passed the NY Bar exam but never practiced law and instead became a politician. How smart is that? Schumer is a Jew who defends the enemies of Israel. That would make him a hypocrite. Wiki is careful to relate how Schumer presided over democrat party victories in the Senate but fails to note that Schumer also presided over the biggest mid term loss in mid term democrat party history.

Open your other eye, Polyphemus.

You want me to open my eyes? Do you know why "standardized tests" were changed? For one they weren't "dumbed down." They were changed so that they weren't created to suit just the lives of White children. They weren't changed to "dumb them down," but make them more universal. The change was not just for minorities, but also for redneck hillbillies and other children that didn't come from your "Ozzie and Harriet" type households.

In fact, if you want to find out someone's real intelligence don't look at the SAT, but at a test like the Stanford-Binet that measures cognitive "ability" and not just the type of education a person has been afforded in life.

Sorry i ruined your day but it's not just the SAT. Blacks do poorly on all standardized tests such as ACT or LSAT or MCAT or even cop or fireman tests.. How do you explain that?. It's not test bias since asians do just fine on all these tests.

Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming ..THINK

Sorry i ruined your day but it's not just the SAT. Blacks do poorly on all standardized tests such as ACT or LSAT or MCAT or even cop or fireman tests.. How do you explain that?. It's not test bias since asians do just fine on all these tests.

Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming ..THINK

Wrong, minorities as a whole including hillbillies did poorly on those types of tests because it wasn't written to actually measure an individual's intelligence, but what they've learned in life.

If Karma is real one day you'll need an organ transplant or blood transfusion and the donor will be a Black person. Then you'll forever owe your life to them... even though your ignorant ass doesn't deserve it.

Forum List

Back