Wikipedia has temporarily blocked edits from the US Department of Justice

how is stating that the DOJ is part of the obama admin trolling? are you this stupid in real life? you asked for thoughts but apparently you're such a partisan hack that is truly disturbs you if someone calls the DOJ apart of your messiah's admin....

amazing how calling the DOJ part of the obama admin is somehow not showing respect or courtesy.....you're weird

Because the DOJ being apart of the Obama Administration has nothing to do with this topic. In fact, none of you have actually talked about what the DOJ did in this case and how wrong that is.

how is stating that the DOJ is part of the obama admin trolling? are you this stupid in real life? you asked for thoughts but apparently you're such a partisan hack that is truly disturbs you if someone calls the DOJ apart of your messiah's admin....

amazing how calling the DOJ part of the obama admin is somehow not showing respect or courtesy.....you're weird

Because the DOJ being apart of the Obama Administration has nothing to do with this topic. In fact, none of you have actually talked about what the DOJ did in this case and how wrong that is.

thats just plain nonsense....if his administration goofs up, it reflects on his administration...eg., the obama administration....DOJ's actions do in fact reflect on obama's administration....deal with it

thats just plain nonsense....if his administration goofs up, it reflects on his administration...eg., the obama administration....DOJ's actions do in fact reflect on obama's administration....deal with it

Congrats on derailing this thread several times over now. The article suggests that it was the work of one person, but the whole DOJ got shafted.

My goodness, you're such on a crusade to bash Obama that you don't even care about what threads you do it in anymore. Focus on what the DOJ member did in this case, and post on it.

Congrats on derailing this thread several times over now. The article suggests that it was the work of one person, but the whole DOJ got shafted.

My goodness, you're such on a crusade to bash Obama that you don't even care about what threads you do it in anymore. Focus on what the DOJ member did in this case, and post on it.

you're the one derailing this over your stupid whining re.... DOJ is apart of the obama administration....if you don't want thoughts, perhaps you shouldn't start threads asking for them as it is clear you're chickenshit should someone dare mention the revered name of.....obama

you win whiner of the month award

Perhaps, rather than just parrot an article and then just ask for thoughts, you should have offered a bit more in your OP. Like your OWN fucking thoughts, if you have any.

Now you whine - crying like a baby - because the thread didn't go the direction you really wanted it to go?

Grow up, think for yourself, and don't whine whenever others do exactly what you asked - offered their thoughts.

Last edited:
Now does anyone not whining have a opinion? The same "But But OBAMAAAAAAAA" does not add much to this thread.

lol....this is not a but but obama....that would make sense if i mentioned obama in a "he did it too" statement.....

but merely stating obama administration is not a but but obama....

i guess you proved that you really are this stupid....congrats

lol....this is not a but but obama....that would make sense if i mentioned obama in a "he did it too" statement.....

I'm trying to talk about the DOJ, the topic of this thread. You're trying to talk about just Obama. Now do you want to talk about the DOJ or you just here to talk about Obama?

I'm trying to talk about the DOJ, the topic of this thread. You're trying to talk about just Obama. Now do you want to talk about the DOJ or you just here to talk about Obama?

that is a lie....i am not making this "just" about obama....i said his administration, which as any 5th grader should know, the DOJ is apart of....

why don't leave your own thread as you're clearly doing nothing but derailing it with lies and whining.....

that is a lie....i am not making this "just" about obama....i said his administration, which as any 5th grader should know, the DOJ is apart of....

why don't leave your own thread as you're clearly doing nothing but derailing it with lies and whining.....

I'm trying to get this topic back on the rails. Do you want to talk about the DOJ's actions here? Or are you going to continue to just rope Obama into this for no apparent reason other than bashing? :eusa_eh:

Why don't we talk about the DOJ was doing?

maybe if you stopped lying and whining like a toddler who shit his diapers, this thread could go somewhere....

you should ban yourself from this thread as you're the one who has completely derailed it over....obama administration vs doj.....you focused on it, no one else did

Oh cut the crap, you just used the thread as an excuse to bash the Obama administration when it's clear it was the work of one person within the administration. I betcha we can find rotten members in every administration last century as well.

Oh cut the crap, you just used the thread as an excuse to bash the Obama administration when it's clear it was the work of one person within the administration. I betcha we can find rotten members in every administration last century as well.

yeah...so what, they would still be apart of who's ever administration that was....i never blamed obama, you're just a whiner....you and dogbreath need to get a boat so you can yourselves a river

good lord, i've never seen any two people get so pissy over someone using the term "insert president" administration.....unbelievable

edit:

and we don't even know for sure if it was just one person, and even if it was, one person is still part of the obama administration, it just boggles the mind how the truth upsets you

Last edited:

yeah...so what, they would still be apart of who's ever administration that was....i never blamed obama, you're just a whiner....you and dogbreath need to get a boat so you can yourselves a river

good lord, i've never seen any two people get so pissy over someone using the term "insert president" administration.....unbelievable

edit:

and we don't even know for sure if it was just one person, and even if it was, one person is still part of the obama administration, it just boggles the mind how the truth upsets you
ZZZ not buying it, you're implying that this incident is a mark on the whole administration which is laughable partisan crap. Now you're throwing a temper tantrum over it

edit:

ZZZ not buying it, you're implying that this incident is a mark on the whole administration which is laughable partisan crap. Now you're throwing a temper tantrum over it

actually, you're the one pissy and in a foul temper over it...hence your little neg rep, which i kindly returned....:eusa_angel:

you and dogbert derailed this thread....who the fuck cares if i say obama admin or not....:lol:

it doesn't change the facts of the OP, it is not a lie and only you two got your panty's in a bunch over it....good lord man.....

Forum List

Back