WikiLeaks vs. National Security

Good for Wikileaks and good for Eric Snowden. I have nothing but kudos for both.

Good for them, then. Asylum in Russia. Ha. Neither the Russian government nor Vladimir Putin has any interest in protecting me or offering me aid or comfort. Nor did I ask them for anything of the sort.

You ran your mouth, so you got your foot jammed down it. That will always be the result.

Oops. I must apologize for opening my mouth and violating your Omertà.

Dale Smith is demonstrating once again that he knows nothing.

Dale Smith may demonstrate whatever he wants to.

Don't get too caught up in the drama of Jake Smarmy. He just recently got out of "USMB" jail for being such an insufferable prick. He was banned for months and no one even cared. He brings nothing to any conversation.

:) Poor Dale. None of the which, dale, made you look anything more than a smarmy seven year old.

Dale Smith is demonstrating once again that he knows nothing about this topic. Even Justin could educate him.
Jake Smarmy, I know infinitely more than you..........
Says the poster with the seven year old mind in the corner, Dale Smith. Go to Justin if you want to learn. Where he gets it wrong, I will correct him.

Yeaaaaaah, m'kay, Jake............you have never, EVER won a debate against me....you always come out second best. You?? "Correct" someone??????? Only in Bizzaro World....... (snicker)

Dale Smith is demonstrating once again that he knows nothing about this topic. Even Justin could educate him.
Jake Smarmy, I know infinitely more than you..........
Says the poster with the seven year old mind in the corner, Dale Smith. Go to Justin if you want to learn. Where he gets it wrong, I will correct him.

Yeaaaaaah, m'kay, Jake............you have never, EVER won a debate against me....you always come out second best. You?? "Correct" someone??????? Only in Bizzaro World....... (snicker)
You? You are here for grins and giggles, nothing more.

:) Poor Dale. None of the which, dale, made you look anything more than a smarmy seven year old.

Jake, you got banned for months......no one missed you or cared that you were not here. Some of us made sport of you....but no one opined over the fact that your posting privileges had been revoked......not a one. That is most telling for someone with such a long history here on USMB....no?

This is how Dale argues.

26047133_1549149265172413_7166575340177409593_n.jpg

Dale, tell us how you are not a citizen. That always cracks me up. :)

You mean how I got out from under the Uniform Commercial Code and reclaimed my pre 14tht amendment status? How I am no longer a de-facto-employee of USA.INC?????? It has to gall you in a big time way........I simply refused to "contract" under statutory law, i.e "Admiralty Law".........it really does piss you off.

(snicker)

This is how Dale argues.

26047133_1549149265172413_7166575340177409593_n.jpg

Barrypuppet and his tranny wife? A total disgrace and embarrassment........Barrypuppet may be doing the "perp walk" very soon........treasonous behavior by arming the deep state CIA funded ISIS........not good, Jake.....not good at all.

(snicker)

Dale, you one of those "Sovereign Citizen" types?

What was the topic?

Oh yeah, if this many leftist posters are triggered by it, it must be good.

Dale, you one of those "Sovereign Citizen" types?

What was the topic?

Oh yeah, if this many leftist posters are triggered by it, it must be good.

Nope, there is no such thing as a sovereign citizen. What we do have is a "contract" via the birth certificate that was printed on bond paper because it was monetized and used as a negotiable instrument due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933 where our labor became collateral against the debt. We were made a surety via our sweat equity to move their fiat currency. We were made de-facto "employees" of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters are within the confines of the District of Columbia that has a totally different constitution than the organic one that was passed in 1783. If the people of this country actually understood the magnitude of how they have been used and abused? There would be a march on D.C with ropes, torches and pitchforks. We are not under "Common Law" but the Lieber Code left over from the Civil War and the loss of allodial rights to property was completed with House Joint Resolution 192 in June of 1933. We are under statutory code i.e "Admiralty Law" which is the Uniform Commercial Code of commerce........it's a HUGE rabbit hole to go down.......trust me on this. What I have learned has sicken me in ways that I could never adequately express with mere words.

[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

Colonel Edward Mandell House, confidante of Woodrow Wilson.......

Barrypuppet and his tranny wife?

Black woman = "tranny" ?

That comes out of left field. Russian propaganda.

All men as well as black women are required to tip their hats to a straight submissive white female in the U.S.

It's getting that way, all right. Plain old hate, discrimination, bigotry. Things the Grand Old Party used to fight before they lost their heads in the Vietnam War to legal medical marijuana and old-guard soviet-style hard-line KGB communism.

Barrypuppet and his tranny wife?

Black woman = "tranny" ?

That comes out of left field. Russian propaganda.

All men as well as black women are required to tip their hats to a straight submissive white female in the U.S.

It's getting that way, all right. Plain old hate, discrimination, bigotry. Things the Grand Old Party used to fight before they lost their heads in the Vietnam War to legal medical marijuana and old-guard soviet-style hard-line KGB communism.

Nope, Michael aka "Michelle" has a penis.........btw, I am not a "republican"......

Nope, Michael aka "Michelle" has a penis.........

Michelle Obama is heterosexual and has a male husband.

Obviously, black lesbian women exist, but by far the majority of black women are straight and not lesbian, and certainly not all black women are "butch" or necessarily any less (or more) feminine than white women in general.

And transgender (or FtM) men are not lesbian women.

Nope, Michael aka "Michelle" has a penis.........

Michelle Obama is heterosexual and has a male husband.

Obviously, black lesbian women exist, but by far the majority of black women are straight and not lesbian, and certainly not all black women are "butch" or necessarily any less (or more) feminine than white women in general.

And transgender (or FtM) men are not lesbian women.

Michelle aka Michael Robinson is transgendered. Check this out! This is HILARIOUS!!!!

Forum List

Back