Wikileaks trying to portray itself as BIG SISTER but it AIN'T!

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
Big Sister must be created by the citizens of the world i.e. MILLIONS of people who report back to the rest of us what is going on in their sector of the world to help us all keep an eye on Big Brother. As such it should be easy to see why a small group of HACKERS can NOT be BIG SISTER!

• Banned
Well the charges against Assange are pure crap at best so I believe he will eventually be out walking the streets soon. That said his motives seem to be all about EGO & greed.

Big Sister must be created by the citizens of the world i.e. MILLIONS of people who report back to the rest of us what is going on in their sector of the world to help us all keep an eye on Big Brother. As such it should be easy to see why a small group of HACKERS can NOT be BIG SISTER!

Notice all of this happened when anti-Americans are occupying the White House.

Does any of this surprise anyone?

The DOJ is just saying...."No, no, no, stop, don't release any more secrets or we'll say no, no, no again."

They're busy putting the clamps on over a hundred domains for copyright infringement but they can't stop some Swedish schmuck from giving away everything they've been doing for the last 20 years? And folks actually think the massive dump of secrets wasn't aided by the government itself???

Forum List

Back