WikiLeaks slips out YET MORE Sony SECRETS

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
WikiLeaks has added more than 275,000 documents to its trove of data lifted from Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its infamous hack by “North Koreans”.

The leaky boat first published Sony's stuff in April, when it released 30,000 documents and argued its actions were justified because Sony was “at the centre of a geo-political conflict” and is an influential voice in global copyright considerations.

Sony counter-argued that WikiLeaks was making North Korea look good and sent out legal letters telling world+dog that it was naughty to rummage through the purloined documents.

WikiLeaks revealed this dump with rather less fanfare – we got the tweet below and not much more – but has followed up with a pointer to one document alleging an incident of bribery.
WikiLeaks slips out YET MORE Sony SECRETS The Register

It just keeps getting better.

Heaven forbid there be a black, gay Spider Man....

Well, not much unless your into multinational corporations and their lobbying efforts. Any time that you are facing a bunch of BS that alleges a "North Korean" attack without any real evidence and half of your population is up in arms it is worth at least looking at.

WikiLeaks has added more than 275,000 documents to its trove of data lifted from Sony Pictures Entertainment as a result of its infamous hack by “North Koreans”.

The leaky boat first published Sony's stuff in April, when it released 30,000 documents and argued its actions were justified because Sony was “at the centre of a geo-political conflict” and is an influential voice in global copyright considerations.

Sony counter-argued that WikiLeaks was making North Korea look good and sent out legal letters telling world+dog that it was naughty to rummage through the purloined documents.

WikiLeaks revealed this dump with rather less fanfare – we got the tweet below and not much more – but has followed up with a pointer to one document alleging an incident of bribery.
WikiLeaks slips out YET MORE Sony SECRETS The Register

It just keeps getting better.

The Wikileaks , Edward Snowden thing was done...but done incorrectly.

AGAIN, illegal activity, stealing, theft, wrong doing and a trove of other problems is the responsibility of that departments "Inspector Generals" ( US Govt Agencies ) office to correct. Believe it or not, people whom wear Gold Badges that say "Inspector Generals" Office have a lot of authority. Unrestricted Authority. Telling an "I.G" Agent that is sensitive, or that is classified is not a reason to not hand over paperwork, discuss and incident or event ; as they have all the power to KNOW EVERYTHING.

Did Snowden commit treason? I believe so, but I am not an "I.G" Agent or an attorney.

Snowden should have gathered the evidence that he has, went to Washington, DC and screamed to the F.B.I till he was blue in the face. Talking sometimes, I understand does not work.....paperwork ( evidence ) gets lost, or problems and wrong doing gets shuffled under the door and hidden....sometimes quite well. I know hiding things gets done = I have seen it in over the 20+ years I have been in Public Safety. Even high powered Law Enforcement Agencies......hide things in the closet, the incident or event is never documented, or the problem is "being investigated".....and they tell the claimant to "Not get discouraged"......and the inquiry/investigation infact........never goes anywhere - I know....I have seen it more than once. I don't have an answer as to whom to trust...I really don't. But again, Wikileaks and Snowden, in my opinion....committed crimes.

**** We are supposed to have trust in those whom protect and overlook us. We are supposed to have confidence in those whom protect and look over us. ****

If I go into a burning building, I am to have trust and confidence in those whom are with me and the pump operator. If I am working a cardiac arrest, I am to have trust in my co-workers whom are with me that they will help me properly.

Trust and confidence is a part of life. YES, sometimes it does not work, but it is a part.....sometimes a foundation of everyday life. The building block of society and of the people. If I am overseas ( current war on terror ), I sleep.....knowing that those on guard duty will watch over me and protect me while I sleep.

Wikileaks......and Snowden need to pay.....for their crimes. My opinion only.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back