Wikileaks reveals WMDs

Uh, let's see. Bush said Iraq had WMDs. People called him a liar. Bush discovered WMDs but kept it a secret because he preferred that people call him a liar. Because only he knew he wasn't lying. That's why he was always smirking. Because he knew people calling him a liar were wrong.

BushApologizingSorta060526.jpg

Bush did not respond because it would continue to be a distraction. Had he mounted a defense he would've been hassled no end. He fixed a smile on his face,the adult thing, and relegated it to the past. Since when is it a personal flaw to smile privately to oneself? It just proves the left and their sophomoric pals in the lapdog press that perceive a "smirk" in a president's private smile and go all hysterical.

He was a confident adult being harassed by a tribe of Lilliputians. That's why almost no one on the left can stand to see him simply be himself; they don't udersfand a completely confident man, being confident because he's satisfied he's doing the right thing.

Seriously, you don't really believe that bullshit do you?

I absolutely do. You can't understand that because it's not a part of you to react the way Bush, did; - to never ever respond to the left's bullshit. What he failed to take into account was that they, and people just like you would never relent.

A nuclear bomb could have gone off and the left would still be claiming that Bush lied.

There is no satisfying some people. No point continuing to argue over WMDs. There are some people which will do anything to excuse themselves.

A nuclear bomb could have gone off and the left would still be claiming that Bush lied.

There is no satisfying some people. No point continuing to argue over WMDs. There are some people which will do anything to excuse themselves.
which is what Bush did when they didnt find the stockpiles

Unfortunately, the claim of harmless doesn't jibe with the chemistry of organophosphates.

"Jibe" or not..they were definitely not weapons grade and really had no strategic or tactical value.
When it comes to organophosphates, weapons grade is largely irrelevant in their ability to kill.

A pencil can kill others..in the right hands.

Still doesn't it make it a reason to attack a person carrying a pencil.

There is a huge reason to argue over it. This war was prosecuted on the basis of a falsehood. There has been no accountability for that..none. And the tax payer has been left holding the bag.

There has been nothing to at least try to make sure this doesn't happen again.

So yeah..it needs to be pressed. And hard.

There is a huge reason to argue over it. This war was prosecuted on the basis of a falsehood. There has been no accountability for that..none. And the tax payer has been left holding the bag.

how many fucking times do libs need to be told that the War in Iraq was NOT just about WMD before you fucking wake up and understand it?

how many fucking times do libs need to be told that the War in Iraq was NOT just about WMD before you fucking wake up and understand it?
It was also about this:
Saddam_Hussein_noose.jpg

so the democrats were such idiots that someone you call stupid was able to fool them
LOL
yeah, run on that

and amazing how Bush was able to do this as Gov of TX too

Zogby International

Referring to our soldiers going into Iraq according to a Le Moyne College/Zogby International Poll of the troops taken as they were entering Iraq:

•Almost 90% think war is retaliation for Saddam's role in 9/11

So are you calling our troops "stupid, idiots and fools"? I just want you to be clear. Is that what you are calling our troops? Because they also believed Bush and the Republicans.
god damn you are a fucking idiot
i never said anything of the sort

You have to remember that rdean lives in an alternate universe where black is actually white. Anything that goes from this universe to that one goes through his head, so he sees things that do not happen in either world. If you get upset because he is confused it just makes him sure he is right, so enjoy the joke and let him think he he is right. It makes life a lot more amusing.

It always gets me how Democrats conveniently forget about their own Democrat Party Leaderships belief in WMD's.

I'm not surprised though..(an inconvenient truth... I suppose).

believing there might be something, and invading a country because you believe there might be something are not the same.

the little difference is the invasion.

an inconvenient truth, i suppose.

So true.

Isn't a good thing none of the Democratic Party leadership voted for the invasion of Iraq?

Oops, that would be the real inconvenient truth.

how clever, lumpy2.

the buck stops where? with the dems, of course.

believing there might be something, and invading a country because you believe there might be something are not the same.

So true.

Isn't a good thing none of the Democratic Party leadership voted for the invasion of Iraq?

how clever, lumpy2.

:poke:

And you have shown no reason for an invasion of Iraq, Horse: none.

We invaded Iraq to punish the fuckers who laughed celebrated when the towers went down.

The best day of the war was that 1st day of bombing the living daylights out of the Iraqi fuckers. It was like Christmas and me and my friends watched Baghdad being blown up over a few crates of beer!

If people piss the UK, USA and Israel off, the terrorists must be prepared to accept the consequences.

And you have shown no reason for an invasion of Iraq, Horse: none.

We invaded Iraq to punish the fuckers who laughed celebrated when the towers went down.

The best day of the war was that 1st day of bombing the living daylights out of the Iraqi fuckers. It was like Christmas and me and my friends watched Baghdad being blown up over a few crates of beer!

If people piss the UK, USA and Israel off, the terrorists must be prepared to accept the consequences.

you are trying too hard.

you get better results by hiding behind dems, organophosphates and just saying saying.

and btw, the WMD are all in syria.

hahahahhahaa

"Wikileaks reveals WMDs "

a sign of desperation that the repugs are now resorting to outright lies to try and justify the foolish decision to attack iraq.

its also an indication of the well known fact that the further to the right you are the more stupid you are.

its one thing for a double digit iq tea-bagger to believe that nonsense. but to actually expect anyone else to believe it require a rather quaint belief that your fellow man is as stupid and ignorant as you are.

Gotta love Wikileaks.

WikiLeaks Show WMD Hunt Continued in Iraq – With Surprising Results | Danger Room | Wired.com

Myabe Bush did lie to us after all, if you call keeping evidence that will exonerate him lying.

Chemical weapons are not WMDs.

Yeah I know that people call them WMDs but they're really not.

They're tactical weapons at best.

Yes they are.

Weapon of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
\
You didn't read that very thoroughly.

However, there is an argument that nuclear and biological weapons do not belong in the same category as chemical and "dirty bomb" radiological weapons, which have limited destructive potential (and close to none, as far as property is concerned), whereas nuclear and biological weapons have the unique ability to kill large numbers of people with very small amounts of material, and thus could be said to belong in a class by themselves

Do remember that the designation Weapon of MASS destruction is the key to deciding.

No chemical weapons do not fit into the catagory of MASS destruction any more than normal ordanance, does.

I don't give a flying fig what other people call it, the name itself tells you what the weapon must be capable of doing.

MASS destruction.

Chemical weapons do not have that much potential.

So true.

how clever, lumpy2.

Nor does it stop with the Republicans, which is my point.

Forum List

Back