Wikileaks reveals mass surveillance of people via their phones and computers

What rights have been taken away?

Freedom of Speech - aka political correctness - not even a law, but people have lost their jobs over it.
Freedom of religion - many public school systems have made the school religion free, not allowing jewelry -no crosses or t -shirts, no prayer at public events or sports. quite a few others but this is just a few listings.
private property is being taken away by EPA without compensation. Private business can now take your property.
States rights have been taken away. Newest one is Governors no longer have the power to call out their National Guard.

We have many more but this is just a few.

Habeas Corpus
Due Process
Judicial oversight of surveillance

But I don't think it will matter to the doubters. They won't stand up for themselves until it's too late.

None of the three you list have been lost, in fact under Bush the patriot Act was amended BY THE Courts. American citizens still have all 3 rights. Unless of course you can cite for us a specific case where someone was actually denied the right and a Court did not reinstate it.

Well, in a way there is one, but I doubt anyone really gives a shit about the rights he had turned against......You know who I mean Alawahadumbass.....

Forum List

Back