Wikileaks reveals mass surveillance of people via their phones and computers

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
A new cache of Wikileaks documents on the secretive surveillance industry uncovers 160 companies in 25 countries that make $5 billion a year selling sophisticated surveillance technology to security authorities around the world to secretly carry out mass surveillance of people via their phones and computers.

CorpWatch*:*State of Surveillance

I said when the unPatriot Act came out it wasn't to stop terrorism but was going to be used by corporations to spy on us.

Alot of ppl said the same thing but republicans were auto against anything someone said about Bush soooo they supported it and cut off their nose despite their own faces

Nothing surprising but is it any wonder why some people would love to see wikileaks pulled down and it's founder shot in the head? All those companies know that information is power and here is Assange giving it away for free? What a commie.

Always question authority and the corporate world...

Investigative journalism can be just what the doctor ordered. We americans should always want to know what our government is doing. Instead of worshipping congress people and CEO's. Neither have proved to be worthy of worship.

Investigative journalism can be just what the doctor ordered. We americans should always want to know what our government is doing. Instead of worshipping congress people and CEO's. Neither have proved to be worthy of worship.

Ya cause our News organizations did such a bang up job investigating Obama in 2008 right?

Ohh NOOOOOOOO it is 1984...... we are all doomed, doomed I say.

I reeeaaallly don't think freedom is for you, and I really mean that... And it seems so do you.

Perhaps you can cite for me what rights we have lost, been denied, had taken away?

Also one may want to peruse the Courts, they ruled under Bush that with out a warrant nothing the Government collected, heard or saw was admissible in a Court of law.

As for Freedom, I, unlike you will use my firearms if I ever need to, to protect my freedoms. Of course there is little need to worry. Nothing the Government is doing is taking away any freedoms from US Citizens.

Ya cause our News organizations did such a bang up job investigating Obama in 2008 right?

oh god here we go with this crap again.

Fuck you

Obama tourette's. Not sure it's possible to have a conversation here without his name and blame coming into every topic.

Last edited:

Fuck you

Obama tourette's. Not sure it's possible to have a conversation here without his name and blame coming into every topic.

Ya cause Obama hasn't signed the patriot Act 3 times now. He ordered all the supposed spying stopped that this thread discusses and he vetoed the NDAA, right?

Fuck you

Ya cause Obama hasn't signed the patriot Act 3 times now. He ordered all the supposed spying stopped that this thread discusses and he vetoed the NDAA, right?

I can't hear you, I have you on ignore for being a jackass.

I said when the unPatriot Act came out it wasn't to stop terrorism but was going to be used by corporations to spy on us.

The interesting thing here is it's a two way street. The corporations do the dirty work government isn't allowed to do in exchange for the state looking the other way while they profit massively selling the info. It's win/win situation.

The interesting thing here is it's a two way street. The corporations do the dirty work government isn't allowed to do in exchange for the state looking the other way while they profit massively selling the info. It's win/win situation.

It's capitalism at it's worst, exploiting a legal grey area for profit and influence.

Actually, it's just reasonable frustration at getting conned yet again.

On second thought, it's not reasonable. Voters should have known better.

Forum List

Back