Wikileaks reveals Hillary's emails got 20 CIA agents killed or impisoned in China.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

Well, well, well. This doesn't bode well for Hillary

It’s impossible to keep up with the nonstop news coverage and multiple storylines around the recent WikiLeaks CIA dump.

The initial Vault 7 data drop led to Assange’s press conference about “helping” private companies patch vulnerabilities, all while fear started to spread around the intelligence community listening in to our internet-connected Samsung TVs and Apple products at home, and Cisco disclosing that its routers and Internet switches had been hacked.

Why the WikiLeaks CIA dump was the most damaging one yet – TechCrunch

Oh there's more where that came from.

Last edited:
CIA Agent Predicts Deep State Indictments
The short answer is that she had a whole lot of help. “That is what is so chilling about the whole thing,” Shipp declares. “This is deep. This is dark. This is as dark as it gets, and this is the biggest espionage case involving government officials in the history of this country.”

“James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, was protecting her and leaking things to the media and lying. You had John Brennan, Director of the CIA, protecting her by starting a false investigation (on Trump) and stirring things up with this dossier.”

Brennan has a whole list of deep state related crimes of his own, Shipp details.

James Comey, who was Director of the FBI, protected Hillary by shepherding the email server investigation, along with Peter Strzok who changed the recommended criminal charge of “gross negligence” down to a slap on the wrist allegation of “carelessness.”

Comey has been helping the Clintons clean up their messes since the Whitewater investigation.

Then there is the Grand Inquisitor himself, Robert Mueller. Before he was put in charge of the plot to discredit the president by manufacturing a case of collusion with Russia, he was the one in charge of running the “counterintelligence investigation against Russia during the Uranium One deal,” Shipp explains.

“He knew the Russians were engaged in extortion, bribery, racketeering.” Mueller was well aware that “millions of dollars were going into the Clinton Foundation, and he ignored the fact that these Russians had targeted and essentially co-opted Hillary Clinton.” The Russians “funneled money” to the Clinton Foundation and paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to make a single speech.
The money flowing to the Clintons from Uranium One wasn’t a one-time payment. $140,000,000 was just a deposit. The intention was for a cut of the profits from the deal to follow periodically. One of Shipp’s interviewers asked for clarification. “they were using it as a vehicle to launder money for Hillary Clinton… is that what you’re telling me?”

“That’s what I’m saying,” Shipp replied. “I’m saying that Hillary Clinton used this to launder money in foreign banks, so it wasn’t subject to U.S. laws, Congressional Subpoenas, or FOIA demands for the evidence. This was done to launder this money globally through the Clinton Foundation so the U.S. Government could not examine it at all.”

https://nworeport.me/2018/09/02/cia-agent-predicts-deep-state-indictments/

It was the Russians right Hillary ?

But the NY Times said she had a 93% chance of being president.....I dont believe they stated which country she had a 93% chance of winning in....we know for sure it wasn't America!

New Topics

Forum List

Back