Wikileaks Releases 23,035 Cables Sent To Hillary Clinton Marked “C” For “Confidential”(Classified)

This isn't about Clinton winning, it is about changing a law to acquit Clinton without even a jury applying the actual law.
Did you know Comey does not have the power to change any law? :eek:

Did you know Obama doesn't have that right either?
Did you? Are you claiming he has, even though you've just admitted it's not possible?

I admitted no such thing. Illegal does not mean impossible. Case in point:

President Obama is expected to make good on his executive amnesty threat on Friday during an event in Las Vegas, despite saying repeatedly over the years that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws from the Oval Office.
Katie Pavlich - His Own Words: Obama Said He Doesn't Have Authority For Executive Amnesty 22 Times
Then file a lawsuit. If it's illegal, it will be stricken down.

Why should a citizen have to sue the president of the United States for breaking the law when he already admitted guilt 22 times?

Did you know Comey does not have the power to change any law? :eek:

Did you? Are you claiming he has, even though you've just admitted it's not possible?

President Obama is expected to make good on his executive amnesty threat on Friday during an event in Las Vegas, despite saying repeatedly over the years that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws from the Oval Office.
Katie Pavlich - His Own Words: Obama Said He Doesn't Have Authority For Executive Amnesty 22 Times

Why should a citizen have to sue the president of the United States for breaking the law when he already admitted guilt 22 times?
Fine. Don't sue him then.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-10.41.35-PM-550x422.png

Amazing, isn't it? The FBI can only “find” a hundred or so but somehow 23 THOUSAND show up on WikiLeaks. Wonder how.

Lack of security maybe?
You actually believe everything Wiki leaks tells you?
And you believe everything you read on a messageboard?

Comey must be a secret Muslim.
I would not make that assumption because there is no evidence of it. I would however would call his decision "political" because there is evidence of that. When he changes the language of a law and knows better, there is an underlying reason for it.

Comey proved that a Reasonable DC Insider would never cross the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate.

I would not make that assumption because there is no evidence of it. I would however would call his decision "political" because there is evidence of that. When he changes the language of a law and knows better, there is an underlying reason for it.

Comey proved that a Reasonable DC Insider would never cross the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate.
Well put.

Amazing, isn't it? The FBI can only “find” a hundred or so but somehow 23 THOUSAND show up on WikiLeaks. Wonder how.

Lack of security maybe?
And the law needs but one to show she broke the law. But as Comey indicated, Clinton was too stupid to know it was wrong. And she might be the person with her finger on the nuclear button!

Lack of security maybe?
If she were Sec of State right now she would be forced to resign.
Instead she will become POTUS.

We live in dark and evil times. The people have turned their backs on God and we are getting our reward.

AFAIC, The FBI and the entire Justice Department has failed the American people. If anyone else did these things they'd be rotting in prison.

It is now up to the American people to decide her fate.

Good luck!

Fine. Don't sue him then.

Fine, don't answer the question then.

Lack of security maybe?

We live in dark and evil times. The people have turned their backs on God and we are getting our reward.
Yes we must be saved!

giphy.gif

Lack of security maybe?

I wonder if she would be forced to resign if Sec of State right now. Obama would protect her because he allowed her to be SOS.

We are in dark times. I think your comment on turning our backs on God is right.

Dear, dear, OldSchool, let me make it easy for you. Hear it right from the horses mouth, since you don't believe me. Though something tells me you probably know he did, you just want to keep it quiet.
FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org
Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Part 2 | Video | C-SPAN.org

He used 'intent' when it had been removed from the statute years ago for the very reason of being able to prosecute those that are grossly negligent and put our secrets at risk.
Oh he did that did he? :rolleyes:
Oh cool go ahead and run with that. Maybe it'll be able to distract you through November and you can ignore all the news about Clinton winning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back