Wikileaks kicks Michael Moore in the nads.

One of his really big fuck ups... besides stealing information from the US government... has been to treat the media with disdain. He forgot which one is the dog and which the tail. The media bites people who dis them... and he dissed them.

This is gonna get really fun to watch.

Assange Worried About US Authorities

If what I'm hearing is accurate... he has a lot to be worried about.

As the OP pointed out graphically? He is a RAT avoiding traps no matter where he goes in this world.

Another left wing hero goes down in flames. Tis a pity hey?

There are a lot of liberals who don't see Assange as a hero. They are as enthusiastic to see him face charges as you are.

And, let's not overlook that the right has its 'libertarian' loons who support him.

Since I can't pos rep ya again, thanks (from a non-cable having guy) for the video. Good stuff.

I tend to agree with Judge Napolitano that extradition to the U.S. is more likely than to Sweden for a lesser crime. Also, assuming that Assange had no direct hand in stealing the documents, he will be set free. I think, given what we know so far, the Judge will be right on both counts.

Since I can't pos rep ya again, thanks (from a non-cable having guy) for the video. Good stuff.

I tend to agree with Judge Napolitano that extradition to the U.S. is more likely than to Sweden for a lesser crime. Also, assuming that Assange had no direct hand in stealing the documents, he will be set free. I think, given what we know so far, the Judge will be right on both counts.

But... what if he did have a hand in stealing the information? Whole new ballgame... and, according to the scuttlebutt, Manning is claiming that Assange directly assisted in the theft. IF that is the case, he's in serious shit.

Indeed. He may not have had direct involvement...but in many circles in the world? He's a HERO and a VILLAN at the same time...but I think more to the latter.

As to his parroting of what he received? In my mind makes him culpable for the damge it has wrought just as he stole the e-documents himself.

For 15 minutes of fame? This giant asshole is milking it for all it's worth.

As I heard Limbaugh and others say? People as assange would either disappear off the face of the Earth for thier efforts, or be found DEAD from severe LEAD POISONING in the old days...

And God Damned shame I can't Rep YOU again either.

There are a lot of liberals who don't see Assange as a hero. They are as enthusiastic to see him face charges as you are.

And, let's not overlook that the right has its 'libertarian' loons who support him.

Speaking as, I hope, one of the less loony Libertarian's... I do not "support" the guy per say. fwiw, "hero" is the last word I would use to describe the a-hole. (weather he is a criminal, remains to be seen)

However, I do enjoy watching the farker squirm in a cesspool of his own creation. Delighting in his own Mikey Moore-esq ironic double two faceynesss. (see below)

WikiLeaks irony - Julian Assange asks court not to disclose his address

Hypocrisy or irony? Attorneys for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange have argued his address should not be disclosed because of privacy concern, an odd sentiment from a fellow who argues that 'there is no proof' anyone has been or could be killed because he disclosed their names in sensitive military documents regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

A-hole in the first degree.

Speaking as, I hope, one of the less loony Libertarian's... I do not "support" the guy per say. fwiw, "hero" is the last word I would use to describe the a-hole. (weather he is a criminal, remains to be seen)

However, I do enjoy watching the farker squirm in a cesspool of his own creation. Delighting in his own Mikey Moore-esq ironic double two faceynesss. (see below)

WikiLeaks irony - Julian Assange asks court not to disclose his address

Hypocrisy or irony? Attorneys for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange have argued his address should not be disclosed because of privacy concern, an odd sentiment from a fellow who argues that 'there is no proof' anyone has been or could be killed because he disclosed their names in sensitive military documents regarding Iraq and Afghanistan.

A-hole in the first degree.

Ultimate irony indeed. :lol:

He discloses all kinds of shit about others but doesn't want his shit aired?

This CAT is afraid for his life.

But... what if he did have a hand in stealing the information? Whole new ballgame... and, according to the scuttlebutt, Manning is claiming that Assange directly assisted in the theft. IF that is the case, he's in serious shit.

Yes indeed. And per the video, I agree with the possible punishment, which for espionage could be a lifetime behind bars. Should that be proved and the appropriate punishment, I say... so be it. I wont miss the bastard.

In "defense" of Julian Assange...

michael-moore3.jpg

Ya gotta love the hypocrisy of Moore... decries capitalism and America while cashing in on both big time.

Big fat useless fuck is what he is.

It's late, I'm tired, I have a headache, AND I'm out of wine.

Short version?
Which story is true?

The sweet nectar of this honey-flower is that no one will ever know.

It's a triumvirate of stupidity. Mr. Everyone has the right to know everything (Julian Assange) vs No free speech/Commies (Cuba) vs Lying Commie propagandist (super-secret capitalist) Mikey Moore.

Throw in a dash of Olbermann and a sprinkle of HuffPo and it's a sweet sweet bitter pill of anti-reason angst. Throw them all in a pit with the lions of 24/7 news and let the worst man win.

Just "duck and cover with your yuletide lover underneath the mistletoe. It's Christmas at ground zero" of the lefty world eating itself alive. :clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU[/ame]

(cross posted at the bizarre songs thread. yeah. I'm multi-tasking)

Just "duck and cover with your yuletide lover underneath the mistletoe. It's Christmas at ground zero" of the lefty world eating itself alive. :clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU[/ame]

(cross posted at the bizarre songs thread. yeah. I'm multi-tasking)

That sounds like Sesame St's Big Birds voice.

extra creepy

Forum List

Back