Wikileaks just dumped everything!

It is being carried by the AP:

WikiLeaks: Assange's internet link 'severed' by state actor

and by Fox:

Wikileaks Says Assange's Internet Link Was Severed By 'State Party'

Could it happen?

Yes...

Now the question is does he have a capable number two that can rise to carry on his Wikileaks and if not why not?

Since the first dump I knew Assange was a dead man walking and even if he is still breathing it will not be for long...
Twitter is saying at least 14 other wikileaks people who release stuff have been taken down...not sure if they mean just internet or arrested or what.
Obama said the internet needed to be controlled.
While Obungles and Hittlery try to control their bladders and sphincters...

It doesn't matter.

Assange could release video of Bill and Hitlery on pedophile island raping and murdering black children and bed wetting libturds would freak out about "privacy rights", and no US jurisdiction therefore there is no crime. They would insist Bill's pedo billionaire friends are republicrats who tricked the Clintons into vacationing there a dozen times.

We're fucked people. Better start buying your guns and ammo now, because on November 5th prices will double.

If they did make that video public, Hillary would still win.

You do realize that, right?

It doesn't matter.

Assange could release video of Bill and Hitlery on pedophile island raping and murdering black children and bed wetting libturds would freak out about "privacy rights", and no US jurisdiction therefore there is no crime. They would insist Bill's pedo billionaire friends are republicrats who tricked the Clintons into vacationing there a dozen times.

We're fucked people. Better start buying your guns and ammo now, because on November 5th prices will double.

If they did make that video public, Hillary would still win.

You do realize that, right?
exactly,whoever the establishment wants in,they rig the elections to make sure their boy or now it looks like girl,gets in to be their puppet and serve their masters doing their bidding.

Copied below funny from another site......funny stuff out there.

Has he tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in? He could also call up and get in the queue for tech support from Mumbai. "Your call is very important to us. Please stay on the line and one of our representatives will be with you shortly."

I haven't got a clue what in hell any of you are going on about. AP and FOX are reporting that Wikileaks is saying.... not that it's true.
Are some of you saying he's dead? He's been arrested? How? By whom? Sweden? The US? He's in LONDON, not the USSR. If he's been arrested or was found dead, why would it be kept secret? Smells bad, to me.

I haven't got a clue what in hell any of you are going on about. AP and FOX are reporting that Wikileaks is saying.... not that it's true.
Are some of you saying he's dead? He's been arrested? How? By whom? Sweden? The US? He's in LONDON, not the USSR. If he's been arrested or was found dead, why would it be kept secret? Smells bad, to me.
I think what they're saying is Hillary doesn’t like all of the exposure, so somebody cut off his internet to stop him.

Hillary isn't in the government anymore so why would anyone bother cutting him off? Answer: Because she still has influence and if they can't kill him with a drone strike, they can just shut him down. So they took control away from Americans and bribed the UN into doing it for them.

I think what they're saying is Hillary doesn’t like all of the exposure, so somebody cut off his internet to stop him.

Hillary isn't in the government anymore so why would anyone bother cutting him off? Answer: Because she still has influence and if they can't kill him with a drone strike, they can just shut him down. So they took control away from Americans and bribed the UN into doing it for them.
What I'm wondering is if this is the cyber retaliation our VP was bragging about this weekend. Now that I would believe.

What I'm wondering is if this is the cyber retaliation our VP was bragging about this weekend. Now that I would believe.
Pretty much.

Remember.....it was only the Russians *wink...wink...nod...nod*

Forum List

Back