WikiLeaks: Julian Assange's online dating profile: 'I am danger, achtung'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Using the name Harry Harrison, Mr Assange created a page on the site OKCupid, the self-proclaimed "best dating site on Earth", which he last accessed in December 2006.

"WARNING," he began. "Want a regular, down to earth guy? Keep moving. I am not the droid you're looking for. Save us both while you still can."

Describing himself as a "passionate, and often pig headed activist intellectual", he said he was seeking a "siren for [a] love affair, children and occasional criminal conspiracy", He told visitors he was "directing a consuming, dangerous human rights project which is, as you might expect, male dominated" and added enigmatically: "I am DANGER, ACHTUNG".

He said applicants should be "of high intelligence, though not necessarily formally educated" and "be able to think strategically about the world and the people she cares about".

"I like women from countries that have sustained political turmoil," he wrote. "Western culture seems to forge women that are valueless and inane. OK. Not only women!"

WikiLeaks: Julian Assange's online dating profile: 'I am danger, achtung' - Telegraph

Unbelievable! You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried...

Forum List

Back