Wikileaks' Julian Assange Seeks Asylum In Equador Embassy...

Oh wow... I've got some shit to say about the idiotic notion that all a country's secrets should be laid out on a table for all to see.

Holy fuck!....

But I've gotta split. I'll try to remember to come back.

Why does a professed libertarian worship a communist rapist?

Hmmm...

Prove he's a rapist.

Cute. The whole reason he is on the run is because of the multiple accusations of rape. Not because he is a great defender of free speech.

Hey, you guys worship the same guy Michael Moore does. How's that feel?

And he's a rapist.

Too bad Moore is going to lose the money he put up for Assange's bail. And Moore was partying with Assange just two days before he skipped!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Rubes abound!

Actually it's because he doesn't want to be extradited from Sweden to the U.S. Regardless, he's never been convicted of rape, nor has he ever even been charged with rape. Therefore, I'm forced to conclude that he is not a rapist.

What a chickenshit coward. He's fine with running an internet site that leaks classified military information, but when it comes time to face a country's justice system, the bastard goes and hides in a foriegn embassy and asks for protection.

What a chickenshit coward. He's fine with running an internet site that leaks classified military information, but when it comes time to face a country's justice system, the bastard goes and hides in a foriegn embassy and asks for protection.

I assume you're using the term "justice" very loosely.

Why do you worship a Government that lies & abuses you so much? Assange merely told you the truth about your despicable Government. Why do you want to crucify him? You should want to crucify your own Government instead.

I guess this really does explain why so many worship and defend their Government Masters so much. They continue to worship them even after they're told the truth about how much they lie to them. I think this does explain this bizarre behavior...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Prove he's a rapist.

Cute. The whole reason he is on the run is because of the multiple accusations of rape. Not because he is a great defender of free speech.

And he's a rapist.

Too bad Moore is going to lose the money he put up for Assange's bail. And Moore was partying with Assange just two days before he skipped!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Rubes abound!

Actually it's because he doesn't want to be extradited from Sweden to the U.S. Regardless, he's never been convicted of rape, nor has he ever even been charged with rape. Therefore, I'm forced to conclude that he is not a rapist.

He apparently doesn't want to face justice on that rape accusation. He's just a coward and a fugitive.

And he's a rapist.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Rubes abound!

He apparently doesn't want to face justice on that rape accusation. He's just a coward and a fugitive.

What justice? He hasn't been charged with a crime.

Hi all i´m swedish i think sorry for julian to come to sweden. Sweden constanly violated humaned rights. He proble been placed in physicatric care wich means NO human rights. Swedish news medias have reacent take up little bit about the teribble psyciatic care sweden have it means torture. I realy wish him that he don´t come here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back