WIKILEAKS: Here’s The Evidence Hillary PLANNED To Make Trump Look Like SEXUAL Predator

i would totally like, you know, appreciate it and shit, if some time, any time, actually, one of those many "wikileak OMG" threads contained an actual link to wikileaks. that would be like totally awesome.

i would totally like, you know, appreciate it and shit, if some time, any time, actually, one of those many "wikileak OMG" threads contained an actual link to wikileaks. that would be like totally awesome.

Can I give you 1000 Winner icons for this post?

Can I give you 1000 Winner icons for this post?
i don't think you can. but you can search 999 other posts of mine and mark them (they are all winners anyway, many people are saying it).

on topic: i would look up the leaked documents, if the link to wikileak was provided. but i tried to do this several times in previous threads, and it showed that the alleged leak had nothing to do with wikileaks, of course. and if it had, it was a complete misrepresentation (remember the translated haaretz opinion peace, which was used to show that hillary called arabs "sandniggers"?).

Maybe because he is a sexual predator and admitted it in the past?

Ha....nobody is going to care in tomorrow nights debate...............

Breaking on DRUDGE right now..............

HILLARY FIXER BREAKS RANKS: ARRANGED SEX TRYSTS FOR HER!
WITH MEN AND WOMEN
drudge and national enquirer. round it up with a link to wnd, a tweet, and a facebook post, to get the full set.

Cant wait for the debate tomorrow night s0n............what about you?:spinner:

Its a good thing he acts like a sexual predator…made the job that much easier. Hillary has a country to run and Trump is helping her by playing right along with her mudslinging.

Stranger Danger! Trump picks up an 8-year-old girl and attempts to kiss her on the lips. The girl manages to pull away and escape the predator.

Seriously, other than a pedophile predator, who picks an 8-year-old girl he doesn't know and tries to kiss her on the lips? And what kind of people defend such a man?

CvBhiSfVMAAFxz7.jpg

Stranger Danger! Trump picks up an 8-year-old girl and attempts to kiss her on the lips. The girl manages to pull away and escape the predator.

Seriously, other than a pedophile predator, who picks an 8-year-old girl he doesn't know and tries to kiss her on the lips? And what kind of people defend such a man?

CvBhiSfVMAAFxz7.jpg

My God......you are a fag s0n!! :bye1: Cat doing ok??:deal:

CvBhiSfVMAAFxz7.jpg

Good grief.....you idiot loons need to give this shit a rest

Maybe because he is a sexual predator and admitted it in the past?

Ha....nobody is going to care in tomorrow nights debate...............

Breaking on DRUDGE right now..............

HILLARY FIXER BREAKS RANKS: ARRANGED SEX TRYSTS FOR HER!
WITH MEN AND WOMEN
drudge and national enquirer. round it up with a link to wnd, a tweet, and a facebook post, to get the full set.

Cant wait for the debate tomorrow night s0n............what about you?:spinner:
i am gonna sleep through it. i already know the outcome. trump will win bigly. maybe he will roll around on the floor screaming, always a sign of a yuuge win.

My God......you are a fag s0n!! :bye1: Cat doing o:deal:k??

So, Skook seems to be proud of Trump's behavior, to the point where he screams "fag" at anyone who doesn't endorse it.

It seems that in Skook's world, Trump's behavior would only be wrong if he was molesting small boys instead of small girls. Good to know skook has some standards.

My God......you are a fag s0n!! :bye1: Cat doing o:deal:k??

So, Skook seems to be proud of Trump's behavior, to the point where he screams "fag" at anyone who doesn't endorse it.

It seems that in Skook's world, Trump's behavior would only be wrong if he was molesting small boys instead of small girls. Good to know skook has some standards.

Hey Low T guy voting for Hilda............:boobies::boobies:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

Forum List

Back